With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

Just now, tonray said:

Well at least second to lack of morals and sleaziness

Other than Jimmy Carter, no one can be a President if they have morals and are upstanding. 

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Flaming, where?

However, looking at your inaccurate comments about this poll flaming would be deserved.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online, in English, throughout the United States. It gathered responses from 1,114 adults and had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 3 percentage points.

Where is my inaccuracy with the above, how can an on-line poll be done effectively and who was the on-line poll targeted at and where could it be found, in which on-line publications, periodicals such as newspapers, so tell me how you believe the Poll was conducted as you seem to know all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Fivethirtyeight.com is the best poll aggregator out there. In 2016 Clinton supporters were not happy when they gave Trump a 28% chance of winning. They have a page where they rate pollsters. Here is the link: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/  Look up Ipsos since it's the actual pollster. 

Yes a B- polling grade for them, so I guess my statements are totally inaccurate, the poll was just done absolutely positively and without fail a totally perfect poll, based upon lpsos's awesome overall rating and accuracy of 71% in races they called, but then I do not know what I am talking about according to another poster here.....

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Can you please cite a poll that was "done absolutely positively and without fail" a totally perfect poll. Polls can't be totally perfect. If they were, there wouldn't be such a thing as a margin of error. As for predictions of outcomes: Five thirty eight gives the Fox News/Beacon Research poll an A-. Fox gave Biden a 9 point lead.  It has a successful election prediction rate of 72%. Ipsos has a rate of 71%. 

Tell that to stevenl, I was merely pointing out how polls are not done as he believes they are and that the numbers are never right, that was my point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, izod10 said:

Biden was finished years ago. Neil Kinnock ,English politician, delivered a speech years ago.  Biden copied it word for word months later. Really one gormless idiot

English? ????

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1