Tukcom

SidJames

Factory reset should sort it but you/ll lose the apps etc....easy to download again though

Powerbuy is open just up from foodland central road.....not much choice though

https://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/computers-and-offices/tablets/android-tablets

https://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/phone-and-tablet/tablets

Edited by thaiflyer1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

Gee I sure hope nobody need their phone repaired......

I have a favorite repair shop in Fortune Town in Bangkok. I called the shop and they arranged for me to ship my phone to their repair guy who is working from home. So, phone repairs are possible, just a little slower.

[LineMan both ways for the shipping, btw]

Edited by timendres

Definitely closed. No time frame when will open Boots or Watson's is open. I forget which one it is.I need to get back to JIB toi have them send back the UPS APC power bar they just sent in for repair. New but same death within 10 days. I would give Powerbuy a pass.Lazada still would be your best bet. They stand by you if something is bad.If you can try to get someone with an address & have them send it to there. I had to do that in 2009 & 2014 when we were in between getting a real address building new houses. Up to you though if you want to go through possible hell if something goes bad with what you buy at powerbuy.They will not let you talk to their headquarters & their headquarters wont pick up the phone if you call them. Kinda just like HomePro.

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2020 at 6:20 AM, SidJames said:

My lad's tablet has got the virus so need a new one

If he tends to install apps that contain malware, it might be worth paying a bit extra and getting him an iPad to completely avoid that problem. The latest one is terrific value for what you get. Terrific warranty and support too.

Edited by donnacha

On 4/3/2020 at 10:23 AM, fforest1 said:

Gee I sure hope nobody need their phone repaired......

DoubleMobile2U is operating as normal, it's outside TukCom opposite Day Night Hotel where the roundabout used to be.

I can't recommend them highly enough. Saved my digital life when none of the other wonkers inside TukCom would even look at my 'phone.

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2020 at 3:10 PM, Jingthing said:

BTW is the central food hall supermarket still open? I know the mall is closed but what about the basement supermarket? 

Supermarket and lots of carryout places are open. Banks on 4 are open.