Retirement extension Non-O What document copies needed

Before going for my 1 yr Non-O retirement extension I want to have all the pertinent originals plus whatever copies required in hand rather than wait in the copier line at the IO.

Can someone clarify what copies and how many I need of the following:

Photo   4x6cm                 1

Passport - entire? or what pages?

Bank Book updated page? or whole book?

Letter from bank: just Original or a copy also?

House Book (blue-owners) Entire? or what pages?

Form TM7 original only or copy also?

TM6 Departure card - copy?

TM47 current 90 notice - copy?

Other???

Thanks in  advance.

Passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, extension stamp if any and TM6 departure card. Some offices may want a copy of every page that has a visa or stamp for Thailand on it.

Bank book first page and pages showing the 800k baht for 2 months.

Only original of the bank letter.

House book page one and the page that owner is shown on, a copy of their ID card and both will need to be signed by them. If renting you will also need a copy of your rental agreement. 

Original TM7 form with the 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Copy of most recent 90 day report receipt may be needed at some offices. 

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Retirement extension (42 days in advance of expiration) Non-O at KK IO today in under 30 minutes!

Arrived at about 10:35. Greeter directed me to the slightly relocated Copy machine. I told him I had everything already so was allowed in. Took a number (53). Took a seat . Service highest number was 41. An IO came over and checked over the docs I had and was satisfied.

About 20 minutes along they began calling numbers. No one got up. By the time 47 was called the IO motioned to me to come up.

I had all my docs in order and was given the acknowledgment forms that I had been advised and understood the rules on overstay and then the 1900 fee was collected (“no tip?”) I told him I was broke. He went to get supervisor’s rubber stamps and signatures . I slid him a folded 100 baht and he seemed happy and said “see you at 90 day” and that was it.

DOCs presented:

TM7 with photo attached ( I used one from last year making sure I wore the same shirt as in the photo)

Passport – data page plus all pages with visa or entry stamps

TM6 departure card

Bankbook with copy of title page and transaction pages showing 800k on deposit for 2 months

Bank letter* dated same day ( 100 thb bank fee for the letter)

I was prepared to show my wife’s Blue House Book and copy with her signature on the pages, her Thai ID with copy also with her signature and my Yellow book. None of these were asked for although when I did my 90 day last week a supervisor told me that the Blue House book was needed.

* I went to the Thanachart Bank branch on Mittraphap and was told that since my account opening branch was Central Plaza (now closed because of COVID-19) my account had been transferred to the Klang Mueang branch (across from Fairy Plaza). I drove over there and it took about 25-20 minutes to get the letter. Point here is if your account is from a bank branch in Central checked to see if it has been relocated.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:09 AM, ubonjoe said:

Passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, extension stamp if any and TM6 departure card. Some offices may want a copy of every page that has a visa or stamp for Thailand on it.

House book page one and the page that owner is shown on, a copy of their ID card and both will need to be signed by them. If renting you will also need a copy of your rental agreement. 

Joe, can you answer my problem please?

I want to apply for my first 12 month extension of my Non O single entry visa.

I think I have all the documents including the 400,000 in the bank needed except for the following.

I am a 49% shareholder/director of a Thai company (wife 41%, her brother 10%) which owns the house we live in. The blue book shows the company owns the house but neither my name nor my wife's is actually mentioned in the book.

I do have an up to date DBD form and proof of marriage.

I also have recent PEA and Truevision bills showing my name and address

So what will the IO need to see to prove where I live as I don't have a Thai landlord?

• 1 year later...

Are these the same documents required if you are getting a 1-year extension from a 90-day Non-O (retirement) visa, as opposed renewal of a 1-year extension? I got the 90-day visa after entering visa exempt. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, david_je said:

Are these the same documents required if you are getting a 1-year extension from a 90-day Non-O (retirement) visa, as opposed renewal of a 1-year extension? I got the 90-day visa after entering visa exempt. Thank you.

Yes. 

I just got 1-yr extension of 90-day Non-O (retirement) visa at CW and they did not ask for house book, owner ID or rental agreement. Those items were not asked for either when I applied for the visa. I did hand over the rental agreement in visa application, though I don't know if it was required. Only thing in addition to ubonjoe's list above for the 1-yr extension is a hand-drawn map of house location. 

Edited by david_je
to clarify meaning