Do you know anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19

Thailand

12 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Location. First hand information?

Phetkasem Road,Hat Yai. Shop is closed now. 

What is first hand information? I don't have a Covid test result from her for sure.

27 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Just Thailand.Please add location.

You forgot to add your location first.Grand niece has had a cough for over a week and now has a temperature I've had a cough on and off since the whole thing started actually had them on and off since I started living here full time about five years ago and my wife now has a cough she doesn't get them like I do but no tests as yet as they don't really encourage testing here in Thailand do they?Oh We are in Yasothon which is the last place most people wants to visit.

5 minutes ago, garrya said:

Phetkasem Road,Hat Yai. Shop is closed now. 

What is first hand information? I don't have a Covid test result from her for sure.

Thanks

"First hand information as the name implies, simply means an information from the direct or original source. Getting an information directly from the raw source. ... It can also be said that, “First hand information” is that information that is received directly from it's raw source."

Posted this below in the COVID19 section but limited information responses.

May have missed this info somewhere.

Whats the official procedure for us westerners if we are worried about COVID 19 and have symptoms etc.?

Do we simply turn up at ER at our local government hospital or are their defined procedures as in the UK such as a hotline number to call first.

Can any members here post accounts of  visits to hospitals in their area etc for themselves or family members, how was it dealt with cost etc and treatment. attitude options and was their local hospital overloaded with potential or confirmed cases etc.

Were you bundled in the back door by a swat team in Hazmat suits or assisted kindly by a brace of nurses etc.

Information from the front line would be very useful as it seems a tad limited on here, just daily official figures but never which hospitals etc or other details.

Thanks.