Lazada Deliveries

AAArdvark

3 hours ago, Shocked said:

Lazada sells 90% products from China. Yes that is the country that has murdered thousands of people around the world. Boycott China on this website. Buy only Local products. Nothing about this post is false or misleading. It is a fact! 

But its often Thai locals who are sourcing products from China . They dont care where the items come from or how many people China has murdered

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

But its often Thai locals who are sourcing products from China . They dont care where the items come from or how many people China has murdered

Can't say I care how many Chinese people China has murdered either.

There's plenty of them left.

They haven't managed to kill anyone I know either, so quite frankly don't give a dam_.

Edited by BritManToo

4 hours ago, Shocked said:

Lazada sells 90% products from China. Yes that is the country that has murdered thousands of people around the world. Boycott China on this website. Buy only Local products. Nothing about this post is false or misleading. It is a fact! 

You can only call it a murder if there was intent. Now its quite sure there was never any intent. So your facts stink. Just like the rest of your post.

Does anybody use Parcel app?

Have been using it for a while now with no problems . 

Had an app. update Two days ago , now the delivery info won't refresh , have to delete the delivery then re-enter it to get up to date.

Certain delivery agents are missing.

Keep getting in touch with support , but if it isn't one thing it is another.

Edited by NE1

• 4 weeks later...

My experience has been a bit hit and miss. I recently recd one item quickly from bkk maybe 5 days,I then reordered another  on 2nd may, but with a different size and received a message 4th may that delivery would be attempted the next working day. Nothing has arrived yet. But the weird thing is that the map tells me that the goods are coming from africa chad when I ordered from bkk. Placed another order on 3other April from bkk and told delivery will be made today. This item is also mapped as coming from Africa. The delivery partner on both is flash,never seen before, always Lel or Kerry.  I doubt very much if anything arrives. Both items are cod so not a big deal if someone's systems are messed up. Just time wasting. I have ordered before corona many times and never had a problem. Sending a message where is the parcel gets an automated reply about possible delays etc but no sensible answer. The message info system seems to really messed up. 

• Like 1