Bhumjaithai MP slammed for ‘insulting’ comment

snoop1130

Fair Warning!!! If I see any Chinese tour buses anytime soon in Pattaya, I will be calling a good friend of mine who works in US State Department back home in WAshington, DC. And I will let him, and the rest of the world know just how corrupt, incompetent and money hungry the Thai Government really is! #Americafirst2020 #Chinapurge2020

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mavideol said:

ohhhh I get it, the party leader behavior and xenophobic comments were acceptable .... would the mods accept the word moron

Moron!!! That is too kind!!! With the verbal diatribe that this neanderthal, rascist excuse for a human being comes out with beggars belief!!!????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Georgie65 said:

Fair Warning!!! If I see any Chinese tour buses anytime soon in Pattaya, I will be calling a good friend of mine who works in US State Department back home in WAshington, DC. And I will let him, and the rest of the world know just how corrupt, incompetent and money hungry the Thai Government really is! #Americafirst2020 #Chinapurge2020

This would be news to whom??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This guy needs to put a sock in it! I’m So glad Wikipedia has this guy and his comments about “dirty Westerners” on their page which explains COVID-19 under the heading “List of incidents of xenophobia and racism related to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic”. Fabulous legacy which wont be forgotten from a person who soon will be forgotten!

Ah, the xenophobic lizard has crawled out of his hole, I see. Khun Boonkua Pussatevo is really in the wrong. He should've said “stupid citizens farangs will lead us to death”. Then Anus-tin would have given a standing ovation instead. By the way, and since Thais are not stupid (and I agree with that), where does that leave Anutin?

38 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

Not really. Anutin insulted foreigners. His guy insulted Thais.

there’s a difference apparently.

It shouldn't matter at the end of the day we are all human beings! When you start segregation it starts to become racial!

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The party leader has also demanded that Boonkua apologise to the public as this behaviour by an MP is unacceptable.

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“When our people are in trouble, we should help them, not blame them. Every member of Bhumjaithai is working on solving the problem, but the one who has ruined the party’s image must be punished. I, as leader of the party, want to apologise to everybody on this matter,” Anutin said.

Pot calling the kettle black !

Did this guy learn his lesson from the damage he did by criticising Thai healthcare workers who had caught COVID by saying that they should be more careful and he would like to spank them ......  

....when everyone else in the world is celebrating the bravery and selflessness of healthcare workers

• Like 1