How soon would you get a covid 19 vaccine shot?

Brunolem

3 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Yes I am silly.  Even sillier is a topic about a vaccine that will not be available for another year or more. 

People always like to look ahead, but this is so very far ahead it does seem silly to me.  Many people are anti-vaxxers, some claim religious reasons, some personal reasons for not wanting to take vaccines, so why even discuss it? 

Can anyone really expect to change someone elses mind on this issue?

pro drug people just as crazy as anti drug people

the pro drug people seem to think drugs are a magic bullet. they are not.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mr mr said:

i love all the mr never ever land people posting about not getting the shot. until they are told they won't be able to travel anymore. 37 years from now after this is all over. roll em up boys. 

rubbish

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

So you skipped your chickenpox, yellow fever, polio and small pox vaccines?

had polio and tetanus and hep

why would i need the others?

no doctor has ever said i need them

you playing doctor?

seems like it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

pro drug people just as crazy as anti drug people

the pro drug people seem to think drugs are a magic bullet. they are not.

So pray tell what is??

Are you under self isolation and social distancing currently or going about your life unhindered?

I have had the virus. I survived and I am a high risk group patient.

I would never have the vaccine.

Something to think about, the devils number 666 would be impregnated into this vaccine.

C = 3rd Letter

O = 15th Letter

R = 18th Letter

O = 15th Letter

N = 14th Letter

A = 1st Letter

-----------------

6-66

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I have had the virus. I survived and I am a high risk group patient.

I would never have the vaccine.

Something to think about, the devils number 666 would be impregnated into this vaccine.

C = 3rd Letter

O = 15th Letter

R = 18th Letter

O = 15th Letter

N = 14th Letter

A = 1st Letter

-----------------

6-66

To believe that you have to believe in the sky fairy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would never get it.  Most flu type vaccines are not very effective.  Most flu type vaccines one has to get yearly and the health organizations struggle and guess what the vaccine should be as it is quite a dynamic environment.  I do not have any underlying conditions that tend to make one more ill if one contracts these types of viruses including COVID 19.  Now if the world keeps panicking and demands some sort of vaccine proof or one can't travel, well, that is a bit different and I hope they do not go that way.  I do not need to fly anywhere although of course there are places I would like to travel to eventually.

11 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Had the flu vaccine once didnt work very well.

Prob just keep zinc up and wash hands.

Vaccines are false sense of security

For those of you that think they don’t work and believe in all the BS conspiracy’s please do not get them, darwinism at its finest. I have 5 children and all have been fully vaccinated with every vaccine that has been available to them with ZERO side affects.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 448glb said:

For those of you that think they don’t work and believe in all the BS conspiracy’s please do not get them, darwinism at its finest. I have 5 children and all have been fully vaccinated with every vaccine that has been available to them with ZERO side affects.

science says flu vaccines not very good

it seems you love drugs

• Confused 1

If they develop a vaccine, I would take it. I had pneumonia twice as a child. I also smoked for twenty years. I'm currently in good health and weight, and yes weight seems to matter. Still I assume my chances of recovery, if I did get the Wuhan virus, would not be good. 

On a more positive note, the Japanese have good results with a drug and in the US; "A University of Chicago study showed that a Gilead coronavirus drug had induced rapid recoveries in the majority of severely ill patients that were administered the drug. Gilead, however, urged caution on the part of the public saying that it is still under study and no conclusions can be drawn yet." NPR - Lots of people, in many countries are working very hard on it.