Prayut appeals to the 20 richest Thais for help

snoop1130

On 4/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, rascalman said:

I have to say this. If I had a great deal of money, now would be the time to do something to help their people! 

I do not think they will, I have seen to much poverty here for a long time! I have 40 years knowledge of Thailand! I first came here in 1972 for a tough year during the war! Have seen no such efforts!

philanthropists are indeed a rarity in lOS .they wuold sooner run the poor down in their lambos and ferarris than share their wealth to the poor and hungry who are at rock bottom

i thought they had a reserve of cash or resources.true in hard times thais will help each other.they have everything they need really.asking the rich will demand some favours later on i imagine.

in bkk they are many rich thais,just look at the cars around,so it will be interesting to see who put they hand in their  pocket just for helping

• Like 1

The Public Health Ministry has come up an exit strategy in which a Covid-19 safety certificate will be given to business owners who agree to strictly follow preventive measures and social-distancing tactics,

ISO Corona Certificate.png

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2020 at 1:08 AM, samsensam said:

did he actually improve standards of living and lift many poor out of poverty? he bribed many at election time and he threw some cash at the poor via populist policies, but can you name any capital investment projects that he initiated which have had a beneficial long term effect in improving the stranded of living of a large number or previously poor thais?

Many of us notice that Thailan was a thriving nation uner Thaksin, it is only since that we see an ever wiening   ivie between rich an poor.

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 9:18 PM, 3NUMBAS said:

philanthropists are indeed a rarity in lOS .they wuold sooner run the poor down in their lambos and ferarris than share their wealth to the poor and hungry who are at rock bottom

They also like running coppers down as well......