Prayut appeals to the 20 richest Thais for help

snoop1130

I couldn't believe the headline - things sure have changed since "we have it all under control".

Does he not realise that like many others (*****) they are all living overseas and have been for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

Good question.  Got another one.  Why has the Government recently announced they will be spending hundreds of billions on large infrastructure projects, when they cannot pay 5000 baht a month to the starving Thais, and are now asking the uber-rich for ideas and donations.  This place is falling apart quicker than I was predicting. Whoever said to me that I was wrong in saying that it will take until the next election to change things - you were right I now think.

And you confirm that EU or USA are a lot better, right ?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

A post with a (thinly) disguised reference to the Thai royal family along with a reply have been removed.

Further posts along this line will be removed without notices and holidays are available.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, YetAnother said:

the idiot should have kickstarted the whole process by saying:' i am donating 10,000,000 baht...'

He is a billionaire baht acquired from border ilegàl contraband.  He should ask the other character who's busy flying around 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex 012 said:

No no no, this is a big misunderstanding, he meant to say that the Chinese will be back on in the double and not to worry, trust me.

LOS - Land of Scam

Land of Stupidity.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John1012 said:

Sell/scrap/mothball  the NON aircraft carrier. Cancel/mothball all naval assets that are not defensive assets. Ground/sell all offensive warplanes, replace with state of the art defensive missile/radar systems.Thailand does not need any assets that are internationally offensive.  Slim down drastically the officer corp of the armed forces, only keep those on full time active duty. That should release a large portion of the budget that can be used for infrastructure/education/health and public support.

2 chances. None and Buckley's.

Or another way - as a snowflake in Hell (or the White House).

• Like 1

I do not know what you are all huffing & puffing about. Great idea.

Learned from all American Presidential Nominations who hit up the big boys for donations every Presidential Elections

And this must be a better cause ,,,,,right ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yadon Toploy said:

The owner is one of the richest people in the country yet Bangkok Airways are asking the government for billions of Baht in a bailout package? 

Yeah another Branson, capitalists to the core.

3 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

That foreigners have contributed paying Immigration year after year. 

Yes, and then came away with some very unfair issues which drove many of them away, and are now waiting to get the Chinese back in to make up for it.

• Like 1