Prayut appeals to the 20 richest Thais for help

snoop1130

Truth is no one knows what to do, Government is out of money , economy falling apart , tourism dead.

No one ever lived through something like this, but at least he is wise enough to ask for help from people with business sense instead of asking generals. 

if figures are true or at least honest, thailand has not done so badly, just where to go from here is the question 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Seems a bit like monkey see monkey do by just copying ideas from other major countries. As for the shambles of paying the people their 5000 bht , when is it happening as I know people who were approved and still waiting on being paid . Although I’m sure he is trying to force them back to work so as they don’t get paid .

• Like 1

I remember a few years back that Gates was on an Asian tour asking for the wealthy to give back to their societies...it is quite well known that the Asian rich gives very little to their respective cultures hence the severe inequities between rich and poor...

asking him to give 10 million baht?

That is like $350,000 - mediocre US professional sport players do that....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

They haven;t got the receipt to allow a return on purchase

Correct, red bull heir has the receipt but they are unable to locate him.

We need to have a reality check all of us, this whole thing is over paper! Which grows on trees, so because where in a global crisis , why doesn't each head of state/king of country, print more money and hand it out, easy that way people won't be as much stressed out

15 hours ago, OnTheGround said:

Hold on for a moment.

If the country are so rich, has so much reserves as we been told times after times, and the virus are on a downward trend why the need to Beg the 20 richest families for "resources" also known as money?

Can't afford to pay 5k for three months, rush open society 1 May, against the trends of many countries who extend lockdown, a lot doesn't make sense here.

I already disabled my western logic and common sense, still I look like this

web-puzzled-man-scratching-head-retro-everett-collection-shutterstock_91956314.j.jpg

Why not cancel some sub-marine orders??? Plenty of cash then????‍✈️????‍✈️????‍✈️????‍✈️????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OnTheGround said:

Hold on for a moment.

If the country are so rich, has so much reserves as we been told times after times, and the virus are on a downward trend why the need to Beg the 20 richest families for "resources" also known as money?

Can't afford to pay 5k for three months, rush open society 1 May, against the trends of many countries who extend lockdown, a lot doesn't make sense here.

I already disabled my western logic and common sense, still I look like this

web-puzzled-man-scratching-head-retro-everett-collection-shutterstock_91956314.j.jpg

Serial liars

• Like 1