Grab Food VS LineMan VS Hungry Now

MaxUhu

Now now boys it's rendering aid to the "front line workers" or Social Hostesses who so bravely go the distance risking life limb and lipstick in keeping us needy customers satisfied and content ! 

Nice article re: food delivery service.

Good write up. The HungryNow order problem could have been a restaurant mistake, maybe order the same things again and see what you get. If it happens again it must be the app.

I see Grab motobikes everywhere i go waiting outside restaurants, I haven't seen HungryNow and only one Lineman, so you'd expect Grab to be faster as they may well be at the restaurant already

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

Not locked down in Chiang Rai, I go and get takeaway myself from various restaurants. I'd only use a delivery service if I had no other option, because I like to get my food without a middleman.

Having said that, useful information from the OP. Does anyone have a comparison between Grab and Food Panda, that seems to be the competitors in CR.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Not locked down in Chiang Rai, I go and get takeaway myself from various restaurants. I'd only use a delivery service if I had no other option, because I like to get my food without a middleman.

Having said that, useful information from the OP. Does anyone have a comparison between Grab and Food Panda, that seems to be the competitors in CR.

Yeah you can go buy takeaway in Pattaya and surrounds... no need to use a delivery service unless one prefers to stay indoors.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Both concerns drive like lunatics - Food Panda seem slightly less manic!????