PM’s letter to Thailand’s 20 richest people (English translation)

webfact

Consider the lost alcohol revenue for the month for the moment, that would have helped for a start.

It is also important that the money the Govt makes available goes to the right people, the people who are affected and need it most, the poorest first and what do we find, that some whole families are getting multiple handouts that they really dont need! It seems it the same old caper, money goes to "who I say it goes to" not where is should be going I sure there are words that describe this sort of position and non reflect well on the people who are running the country and supposed to be taking care of the country.

4 minutes ago, nong38 said:

Consider the lost alcohol revenue for the month for the moment, that would have helped for a start.

It is also important that the money the Govt makes available goes to the right people, the people who are affected and need it most, the poorest first and what do we find, that some whole families are getting multiple handouts that they really dont need! It seems it the same old caper, money goes to "who I say it goes to" not where is should be going I sure there are words that describe this sort of position and non reflect well on the people who are running the country and supposed to be taking care of the country.

They are letting Banks vet applicants Funny how those with loans get priority.. Cant think why, can You.?.

What about a massive stimulus for the wealthiest billionaires in our society. Coronavirus may have harmed their profit because people are buying less. It is therefore only right and proper that the government stop all the stimulus money paid to poor people and give it to these worthy billionaires.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:22 PM, Thailand said:

Sorry, it's a no from me.

To coin the phrase from the popular British TV shop "Dragons' Den" - I'm out, as well".

He is probably wearing more gold than he will receive from the donations he will receive from all of the 20 combined.

I thought his military days were finished, so why is he wearing a military uniform?  Is he playing a double role and is confused as to when to wear military or civilian attire or is he trying to impress people with the size of his wardrobe?  Just curious.

'nuf sed.