compulsary vaccines

NACHALUAY

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If you want to do putdowns, fine, but first tell me what OS you are running and if the ban on alcohol is making you edgy

Win7 ......... I've still got a month's stock of Rum left.

Just need to do 10Km round the Moobaan on the bicycle then it'll be cocktail time.

Still 35c ....... can't put the exercise off any later though.

Posts spouting anti-vaccine nonsense and quack information, links to unattributed sources etc remove long with replies to same and off topic posts.

The question has been answered:

There is no vaccine requirement related to COVID at present.

Where there are vaccine requirements in Thailand (eg for travelers from countries where Yellow fever is endemic and for attending school) there are no exceptions permitted and it will likely  be the same should any requirements related to COVID come into effect in future. Possibly there might be an exception for people with proof  of antibodies, especially if vaccination programs exclude them  (as could be the case given need to ration/prioritize in face of massive demand).

There will surely be no exception for "personal beliefs", no such exception currently made for existing vaccine requirements in Thailand  and probably also not for medical grounds.

It is not usually the case that a vaccine contains small dose of the live virus. Most contain genetic material of the virus (rather than virus itself) or an inactivate (i.e. killed) piece of virus. . Only  few vaccines contain live virus. Since there is no COVID vaccine yet we obviously do not know what it will contain. COPD is not a contraindciation to most vaccines in fact quite the opposite

Thread closed.