Thailand’s ‘new normal’ will last beyond lockdown, says Taweesin

snoop1130

1 minute ago, rumak said:

seems like THEY  are the virus without a cure.   powerful .......... big brother on steroids

like the animals whose habitat is ever shrinking.............free spirits are running out of space.

i too came here to get away,  but alas,  globalism has spread without interruption.  No vaccine

for the disease that has enveloped humanity.

"honey,  get ready for the tin foil hat comments"     ????????????????????

You are way beyond tinfoil, good man!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lensta said:

My favorite is when you see people on a motorcycle wearing a mask but no helmet. So their thought must be that they don't want to die of covid 19, but it is ok if their head is smashed into the road. Go figure??? As the saying goes "You can't fix stupid"

It certainly is a strange mentality. In my village LINE group I always see people discussing covid 19, but rarely do I see people complaining or talking about the disgusting amounts of pollution caused by forest fires here in the north. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, apetryxx said:

This “new normal” is all so much BS. Business CANNOT make a profit at 50% capacity. Who in their right mind would think that an airline with every other row and every other seat empty could make a go of it—-only a government bureaucracy could dream up such nonsense. It’s the economy, not the virus, stupid! That’s where the real danger lies.

What alternatives do you suggest? Do you think all the medical experts are over reacting? This virus is very aggressive and nasty. Without the measures taking place millions could die. Look at the UK, they were looking at herd immunity and had to retract from that quickly when the consequences became evident. THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME FOR A LONG TIME IF EVER. Accept it .........

Just now, The Barmbeker said:

You are way beyond tinfoil, good man!

guess you can not answer my question .     the post is about a "new normal"  .

Gates is a major player and face in the desire to implement this PLAN.   It has been

going on for years,  but you and most others don't want to listen to anyone who does 

not like that PLAN.

Gates , being a face so often paraded before us by the mass Media as a philanthropist and

lover of humanity,  savior of the sick and unfortunate ....

Therefore the smart guys on this forum that do not want to be told that the world is dying and we all need vaccinations and to be told where and when we can <deleted>... well, we are voicing our opinion, same as you ( except not calling those stupid names, the sign of real lack of intellect).

I am merely pointing out , with FACTS,  that Gates is a hypocrite.   And i hate hypocrites.

Since most of you do not know....... there are drugs now that CURE  hep c,  a very serious disease.

The medical big business that you and others refer to create some good drugs. 

Why isn't Gates and his other billionaires paying to eradicate hep c ?  the cost for

90 pills in the US  is close to 100 k dollars.    Am i crazy as you infer to be upset with Gates.

who is certainly a proponent of this new normal if not a driving force.

Please try to voice an opinion........ instead of one sentence putdowns.

1 minute ago, rumak said:

guess you can not answer my question .     the post is about a "new normal"  .

Gates is a major player and face in the desire to implement this PLAN.   It has been

going on for years,  but you and most others don't want to listen to anyone who does 

not like that PLAN.

Gates , being a face so often paraded before us by the mass Media as a philanthropist and

lover of humanity,  savior of the sick and unfortunate ....

Therefore the smart guys on this forum that do not want to be told that the world is dying and we all need vaccinations and to be told where and when we can <deleted>... well, we are voicing our opinion, same as you ( except not calling those stupid names, the sign of real lack of intellect).

I am merely pointing out , with FACTS,  that Gates is a hypocrite.   And i hate hypocrites.

Since most of you do not know....... there are drugs now that CURE  hep c,  a very serious disease.

The medical big business that you and others refer to create some good drugs. 

Why isn't Gates and his other billionaires paying to eradicate hep c ?  the cost for

90 pills in the US  is close to 100 k dollars.    Am i crazy as you infer to be upset with Gates.

who is certainly a proponent of this new normal if not a driving force.

Please try to voice an opinion........ instead of one sentence putdowns.

I am not a Bill Gates - fan, since he thinks his philantropy is more important than paying taxes!

But the man (as many people do) picks his fights!

It's his money, he can do with it, what he wants!

He does this thing, but not that thing?

He does not do what you want, so he is amonster and wants to enslave humanity!

Go it!

Have a nice weekend!

1 hour ago, pixelaoffy said:

If Thailand's going to make me wear face masks in every public place it can go to hell, Or I should say leave the hell

If your living in Thailand abide by the rules. If you dont like them move out or accept the consequences. 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, rumak said:

"the times they are a changin"................

but not quite the way i would have liked.    guess its all about the common good

marching to a different beat not so easy nowadays  

image.jpeg.114170ed5509462ef17aa08fec388bb1.jpeg

Well, we've all got older. Not sure I could have kept up the pace for so long anyway ????

14 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Plenty of Thai women have been wearing the masks for years already....I dont care for them at all myself..

When I wear a mask, I refuse to cover my nose, we were given a nose to breath through, and I intend to do just that. If anyone tells me to cover my nose I will do so then take it down to my mouth when that "anyone" or I have moved on.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rumak said:

"the times they are a changin"................

but not quite the way i would have liked.    guess its all about the common good

marching to a different beat not so easy nowadays  

image.jpeg.114170ed5509462ef17aa08fec388bb1.jpeg

Well, we've all got older. Not sure I could have kept up the pace for so long anyway 

Rumak:  555   i hear ya.   For many years now I have taken the flight option over the fight one.

But damn,   there's men in white gowns at my GATES  with these long poles !!   Some letters on the gown      hmmmmmm  NWO  

what is that ?   No Way Out ?       This could be another one flew over the cuckoos nest

yes,  i know Charlie.....   i am the cuckoo     ????

4 hours ago, Emdog said:

If you think wearing masks are "the worst annoyance imaginable" try being on a ventilator because you can't breathe. You might use this time to work on imagination capabilities.

I think the poster only used that as a figure of speech, like I said in an earlier post, I will not be covering my nose.

Another thing, If you are talking to someone and you are both wearing masks and covering

your noses, can you honestly say that you understand every word that is said to you?

2 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

So bar girls will all wear masks?  Most customers don’t concentrate on their faces anyway...

I do not frequent bars, but if I did, I would not want to get involved with the girl who has the most beautiful body if she had an ugly face.

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:
1 hour ago, Isaan sailor said:

Let Bill and Melinda Gates step up and take over America’s share funding of WHO. We have kinda lost confidence in the WHO.

Whereas we all supposed to b\believe exactly what "Doctor" Bill prescribes. Hmmm.

12 hours ago, timendres said:

If Gates fell off the planet tomorrow, I would rejoice. Wearing masks will disappear sooner than you think, as they are the worst annoyance imaginable. Once we see that this virus is not much worse than influenza, which will be within a year or so, it will all be forgotten until the next one comes along.

Although I'm off the believe that we can/should reopen slowly in Thailand, we already see/have the data that this virus is worse than normal influenza. The deaths have already passed that of the yearly influenza numbers in just a matter of weeks in many countries while on a full lockdown. You sole fact that it's a novel virus already makes it worst than influenza. Let alone the death rate.

People wore masks in Thailand long before Covid19 and will wear them long after. In other words, wearing mask didn't come with this pandamic in Asia and will definitely not disappear. 

Why would you rejoice if Bill Gates disappeared? The man literally does only good to the world.. Strange reaction.

2 hours ago, AussieinThaiJim said:

Wearing a mask is a small inconvenience and definitely stops someone who is asymptotic or symptomatic spreading the disease!

Grow a brain and follow the rules please!

How about a mask the covers only the mouth. Our noses are there for a reason.

3 hours ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Also you have to notice all of these people that advocate wearing masks like Fauci, Gates, etc.  are never wearing masks themselves during their press briefings/interviews?  Makes you think

Makes you think what?

Just another Bill Gates foot soldier ... listen to the new Emperor [Bill Gates] and find out what he wants !

Then you pretty much know what is coming as it seems like he bought off most Governments on the Planet

including most medical schools or "experts" around the world.

And not to forget: He also "owns" the WHO !!!

2 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

nonsense face mask in public places, It all about image NOTHING ELSE 

When people have a handsome face, they want to show it off, when they have an ugly face, they cover it with hair. ????

2 hours ago, Ian C HH said:

I can recognize and indeed love, statistics. 
( No generalised statements from members  about  statistics being humbug please, it just shows collective ignorance of logic)
The  video from the two SoCal PRACTICING immunologists has very strong arguments for opening up lockdown which are based purely on international statistical comparisons,( that I can identify with) 

but here’s the kicker that I’m hoping somebody can answer in this forum hopefully without conspiracy theories or flippant remarks. - IF these Doctors are even HALFWAY correct and we COULD possibly control the inevitable deaths at 0.1% rather than the current 0.3%, through SELECTIVE precautionary measures, then WHY is total lockdown the preferred government route when politicians,  of ALL people, would know the bankruptcies,  to individuals, to businesses in general and to whole NATIONS for a generation to come that it will cause. ? Do we hate big business SO much? 

"Do we hate big business SO much?" Branson type business? Yes, definitely.

19 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Pointless

Not at all, but it would be obviously wasted time if i tried to explain to you.

The good news is that you can spend the rest of your life at home, if that makes you happy ????

• Like 2

Please do not listen to this doctor.  Idiot!!! Everyone should stay positive and think about a bright future.. If course Taiwan, Hong Kong and China do not want Thailand to get better and go back to making money.  Stay focus my friends.  Don't listen to this Bull!!! 

29 minutes ago, Eibot said:

Although I'm off the believe that we can/should reopen slowly in Thailand, we already see/have the data that this virus is worse than normal influenza. The deaths have already passed that of the yearly influenza numbers in just a matter of weeks in many countries while on a full lockdown. You sole fact that it's a novel virus already makes it worst than influenza. Let alone the death rate.

People wore masks in Thailand long before Covid19 and will wear them long after. In other words, wearing mask didn't come with this pandamic in Asia and will definitely not disappear. 

Why would you rejoice if Bill Gates disappeared? The man literally does only good to the world.. Strange reaction.

No!! Bill Gates does good for himself and his brand.  Gates is the Devil!!

4 minutes ago, tonysilly said:

No!! Bill Gates does good for himself and his brand.  Gates is the Devil!!

Gates has donated more to charity than you will see in a lifetime.

He's a successful business man. Something most of us aspire to become.

4 hours ago, Aland said:

Another non American gotta talk <deleted> about America.

America is really deleted up.  full of morons who voted for a moron. it's doomed.  about time for them to wake up, but i doubt even this will change things.  so far 50,000 dead.  hey let's go to the beach.

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AussieinThaiJim said:

Wearing a mask is a small inconvenience and definitely stops someone who is asymptotic or symptomatic spreading the disease!

Grow a brain and follow the rules please!

You don't need a brain to follow the rules but you might need one to ask why?

• Like 2