Thailand’s ‘new normal’ will last beyond lockdown, says Taweesin

snoop1130

WuhanVirus made us wear masks DURING the smokey season

so that's good.  

yea, you go to another province.....QUARANTINE.  

EVERY traveler might have to quarantine after their flight, then into another province, then back, etc....

Vacation:  3 months.  Quarantine:  111 days.

enjoy.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Emdog said:

If you think wearing masks are "the worst annoyance imaginable" try being on a ventilator because you can't breathe. You might use this time to work on imagination capabilities.

Drama Queen! 555

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Anyone citing that raging eugenicist Bill Gates is a fool.  Bill Gates dropped out of university.  The polio vaccine Bill Gates pushed in India paralyzed 490,000 children.  The tetanus vaccine Bill Gates pushed in Africa has sterilized millions of women. 

The Bill & Melinda Gates foundation gave a $79 milliono grant to Imperial College London last month, March 2020. Neil Ferguson, the guy whose computer "model" predicted 2.2 MILLION covid19 deaths in the USA, just happens to work at Imperial College London. 2.2 million deaths, the number used to scare Americans into accepting house arrest and thereby destroy the US economy. Hmmm? I wonder what Neil Ferguson's share is?

Show less

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Retarded said:

Compare to China Thailand seems to be the heaven of freedom. I am so flaggabasted to communicate with a Chinese. It's like talking to Martian. No concept of outside world. China is No. 1, that's all they know. 

Sounds more like “the land of the free” than China 

New normal ? Straight from high command ? Show me your papers ....If they keep repeating that phrase over and over people will believe it.

It's anything but normal, beware of the "experts,  especially Gates" Experts that have no experience are called (  know it alls) our freedoms have already been greatly compromised even as expat "visitors" that bring alot of money into this dictatorship and ask for nothing in return other that consideration and respect..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

New Normal .! I still haven't got to grips with the old one yet .. 

Neither have the Thai people in my Moo Ban, even last night they were sitting in groups having dinner, chatting on the phone, not even wearing masks.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I was in China a while back, seemed perfectly free to me.

Some stuff you can't say in China, just as much stuff (if not more) you can't say in Thailand.

Look what's happening the the people that tried to feed the animals a Phuket Zoo!

A pretty poor example to make. They were scamming people by claiming they were raising money for animals that were not being fed, when they were. And that is why they are heading for rent-free accommodation for a while.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sukhumvitneon said:

Also you have to notice all of these people that advocate wearing masks like Fauci, Gates, etc.  are never wearing masks themselves during their press briefings/interviews?  Makes you think

Yeah, it makes me think I wouldn’t be able to hear them clearly if they wore a mask. Ever considered thinking yourself?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

In a nutshell;

He had covid, but he didn't die from covid. 25 years of tobacco killed him.

Common sense, just common sense.

How long will we have to wait before we heal from this irrational fear ? The enemy is fear, not covid.

Tell that to the people who died of Covid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aland said:

Another non American gotta talk <deleted> about America.

America's handling of the virus has been appalling and Trump has been at his most absurd worst throughout the crisis. Australians do not wear masks and the country has one of the lowest rates of infection in the world.

Edited by Spock
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2