90 day reports under amnesty

Hi All, this question has been asked before but i haven't seen a clear reply yet, please help.

I live in Thailand on an extension of a non imm O (retirement).

My 90 day report (not renewal) is due on 10th May at Jomtien, am i covered by the amnesty? Simply, do i have to report? yes or no.

Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

When are you meant to do it after July 31st? everyone falls due 1 Aug?

That will announced later when they decide it is the last extension of the ministerial notice.

It could depend upon when your skipped report was due.

4 minutes ago, GoFaster said:

Mine was due on the 28th so I did it online to see what would happen. Approved in less than 24 hours. Why wait for the rush ?

True if you can do them online. For some people it is not possible. 

I cannot do mine online so I have already skipped one that was due. Doing it would of broken the suggestion that you should stay at home unless it is something you have to do.

I had trouble in the past too, but last time was a piece of cake. I was told before system unstable, mine wont go through as I have since got a new passport etc. Our office were even refusing to check online 90 day requests. I would suggest trying it again

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

No need to do a 90 day report until after July 31st.

I was told by my immigration office to report as normal 11th May or before and the extension is for people who are tourists and have renewed thei visa at least once. Only stating what my local Immigration office has told me and trying to be helpful.

10 hours ago, john west said:

I was told by my immigration office to report as normal 11th May or before and the extension is for people who are tourists and have renewed thei visa at least once. Only stating what my local Immigration office has told me and trying to be helpful.

Your local immigration office is wrong.

Having said that if I was in your situation I would do the 90 day report to avoid issues.

Some people above asking when to report once amnesty ends it would make sense that it would be 90 days from their individual dates. So just for example in your case if you missed May 11, you would do your 90 report Aug 11

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

When are you meant to do it after July 31st? everyone falls due 1 Aug?

How do you determine that... the need to do the report has been suspended, one might equally say it will next be due November 1st? Perhaps we will hear more exactly nearer the time. 

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

How do you determine that... the need to do the report has been suspended, one might equally say it will next be due November 1st? Perhaps we will hear more exactly nearer the time. 

That's why it was a question. They could do it many different ways