Thai man who went to help a colleague's dog is turned on and savaged!

webfact

11 hours ago, SAINT THOMAS said:

since she has been hit by 2 cars and 1 motorcycle, by drunk and speeding drivers who All ran away.

They hit a dog on the road...where is the dogs owner ?...oohh its not my dog  I just feed it ! sorry for the damage to your car..sorry for the damage to your motorbike  and broken leg when you fell off after hitting "not my dog"  compensation ?  go talk to your insurance company.

15 hours ago, The Word said:

You're dog has fingers?

Claws.

We have a dog here with two dewclaws on both rear paws, which is rare but common for some breeds like the Beauceron.

Most Thais I've met said those are lucky fingers.

The names for the normal claws are krongleb (claw) and leb (nail).

But no one knews the thai word of dewclaws, if it even exist.

The dog name is 'Fingers'.

20 minutes ago, Metropolitian said:

Claws.

We have a dog here with two dewclaws on both rear paws, which is rare but common for some breeds like the Beauceron.

Most Thais I've met said those are lucky fingers.

The names for the normal claws are krongleb (claw) and leb (nail).

But no one knews the thai word of dewclaws, if it even exist.

The dog name is 'Fingers'.

I have a street dog friend. And she has double dewclaws. It's just a usual thai-street-mix.

Interesting is, that some of her puppies have double dewclaws and some don't (it's a street dog, so she has puppies every 6 months and there's lot of samples to look at).

21 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I'm not a dog apologist but to immediately assume it's a pitbull is to join the media brainwashed masses.  Anyone with an iota of sense knows that any animal that's been injured is liable to turn on those who try to tend it. Certainly the local street dogs. And it's hardly likely that a construction worker would own a pitbull. More likely a good old mongrel, but they can be just as nasty in certain situations. Such as being accused of being a pitbull!!????

''but they can be just as nasty in certain situations''

Yes of course, as you say, some other breeds can be as nasty as a pitbull. (But certainly nowhere close to their bite)

5 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

Interesting is, that some of her puppies have double dewclaws and some don't (it's a street dog, so she has puppies every 6 months and there's lot of samples to look at).

I don't wish to start any argument or in any way offend you, but why don't you take your doggy street friend to the vet and get her neutered?

She will still be your friend and she'll enjoy a future better life.

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Thanks for clarifying that nothing you post can be taken seriously! 

Thanks for admitting you fell for it with open eyes and are now too ashamed to admit it.

I hope I will survive you not taking my posts seriously... it is a hard blow but I got a stockpile of toilet paper and cans of tuna so maybe I will get through it.

13 hours ago, Daffy D said:

I don't wish to start any argument or in any way offend you, but why don't you take your doggy street friend to the vet and get her neutered?

She will still be your friend and she'll enjoy a future better life.

Sometimes I help dogs on the street. For example this one was so sick, that he could stand up/walk. So i took him home, bring him back to health a kept him.

But I can't safe them all!

2018-03-08-1627.jpg

IMG_20180331_175602.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, izod10 said:

Just caught a dog with its eyeball hanging down its face,caught it,vet removed eye,and Im stuck with it

Just put it in some alcohol in a jar and put it on a shelf.????