The cheek of it! Asian in the buff is a serial pest with his naked ATM escapades

webfact

Just now, UbonThani said:

true

we should all be naked

just carry a backpack for things

I think I'd go for a sporran  to cover my "mansome" bits  and a few of those dastardly despicable plastic bags to carry bigger things around ????

8 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

seen thisb bout a year ago getting a taxi from the airport home. Just returned from overseas to see some weirdo naked without a care in the world just standing in the petrol station drinking an m150 or something. Its illegal to even go outside without underwear on but here we are....

Whatever floats his - err - boat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Berkshire said:

No, it just means that in Thailand, being "white" is not about race but simply skin color.  So Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, etc., can be considered "white."  It doesn't mean they're farang, it just means their skin color is white.

As I understand it, the Japanese call themselves "wheat color." I'm very curious how the Chinese refer to their own skin color. I'm pretty certain they don't call themselves "yellow." Many Thais call themselves "black," if they are darker than a Chinese. My first wife and many people from the Northeast are quite dark, having mixed Thai/Cambodian ancestry, and the Cambodians have their origin in Southern India.

Edited by Acharn