If Cabinet approves, Phuket’s ‘Tambon Lockdown’ to ease

webfact

If Cabinet approves, Phuket’s ‘Tambon Lockdown’ to ease

By Tanyaluk Sakoot

1588046444_1-org.jpg

Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana speaks to the press late yesterday (Apr 27). Photo: Tanyaluk Sakoot

PHUKET: Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana has announced that if Cabinet approves, the “Tambon Lockdown” restrictions may be eased, with all travel between “non-red subdistricts” allowed.

“Closing and focussing on just the ‘red zones’ is better than all the subdistricts shut down,” he told a mass meeting of officials at Provincial Hall late yesterday (Apr 27).

“That way officials can focus on stopping the spread of infection,” Governor Phakaphong said.

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/if-cabinet-approves-phuket-tambon-lockdown-to-ease-75870.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-04-28

2 hours ago, steelepulse said:

It would certainly be nice, but how about opening up beaches?  How about allowing water sports in the ocean?  UV rays have been shown to kill the virus in 3 minutes according to various studies I have read.

Those studies you read are on the web, right?

1 minute ago, Somtamnication said:

Seriously, I am at home ready with bleach tablets, UV ray machines and orange facial cream. Just waiting on Trump to tell me it's a go!

95311907_3180073118712213_1295438475222319104_n.jpg

Don't discount UV. It does kill the virus. It's UVA rays that you need. Have to filter out the bad UV if it's to be successful.