Attempts to Pay PEA Bill

ProbPossConf

Today finally today my balance (several thousand less than the bill I received) showed in the app and I was able to pay it. Couldn't till now. (I'm not in  CM so your mileage may vary).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2020 at 11:57 AM, soi3eddie said:

Paying PEA bill for our Buriram house on the KPlus app was not working yesterday but just tried and went through fine so looks like they have sorted it out now. Paying the MEA bill for my bangkok condo bill is not working though ????

I paid mine through the Kbank app on 30 April, but it quoted me the exact price as on the slip i got in the letter box.

Does that mean I will get a reduction on my next bill, or do I have to go after it myself?

6 minutes ago, Susco said:

I paid mine through the Kbank app on 30 April, but it quoted me the exact price as on the slip i got in the letter box.

Does that mean I will get a reduction on my next bill, or do I have to go after it myself?

Same experience as me ! I am going to wait for the end May bill and see what happens, if nothing then ask some questions.

The PEA have a very good App in Thai and English language. I have been using it for about a year very successfully.

Payments can be made direct from your phone via you bank to PEA. Also on the App you can view your previous usage etc. The App is called "PEA Smart Plus"

My account for April use has not been received and is now two weeks late and this has never happened before.

I suspect it is because they are not "geared up" to handle the discount yet ? 

I paid my PEA bill yesterday using online banking through the PAE smart app, It had been at zero owing for the past 2 weeks. I asked last week at the local office and they said to wait it will eventually show up a sum owing.

The original bill that was printed on April 24th showed 569.97 for 160 units, the amount i paid was 481.82 so a small discount or adjustment ?

My past 2 bills (Mar & Apr) both had Februarys bill (471 Baht for 136 units) attached for some reason, the real proof of any discount will be my next bill as the AC is being used now. 

32 minutes ago, Adiudon said:

I paid my PEA bill yesterday using online banking through the PAE smart app, It had been at zero owing for the past 2 weeks. I asked last week at the local office and they said to wait it will eventually show up a sum owing.

The original bill that was printed on April 24th showed 569.97 for 160 units, the amount i paid was 481.82 so a small discount or adjustment ?

My past 2 bills (Mar & Apr) both had Februarys bill (471 Baht for 136 units) attached for some reason, the real proof of any discount will be my next bill as the AC is being used now. 

I didn't get a discount for March. But I got one for April (reading date April 20th). I think the discounted months are April, May and June. Is this correct? 

48 minutes ago, Oldie said:

I didn't get a discount for March. But I got one for April (reading date April 20th). I think the discounted months are April, May and June. Is this correct? 

Seems about right. I received paper bill read 24/04 and was 1820.65baht for 451 units. When finally appeared on my PEA app on the 7th May was 710.58. My February bill was 693.97. Read that 150 to 800 units usage would be the same as Feb bill. So allowing for small change in charge that would be correct.

Talking to my realestate agent's husband (farang) yesterday he said he or his wife knew nothing about the discount and visited the PEA office after I told him.

I was trying to pay my bill with the SCB online application, but I couldn't.

It showed me that I wouldn't have to pay anything. The bill was 1,960 baht.

Now, one week later, I've just scanned it again and now had to pay 830 baht. That's pretty cool. 

Edited by teacherclaire
With SCB application payment is free.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, falang1969 said:

Got a paper bill in April for 4150bht, just checked online and now it's 2790bht.

Not sure how they worked it out, but happy with something for nothing!

So you probably used just over 1000 units. I think I read for 800 to 3000 units it was February bill plus 50% charge of the extra units used above Februarys usage.

We attempted to pay our PEA bill today.  They wouldn't take our money.  Said the guest house was free and the main house was discounted by about 60%. 
Wife said, "I love Covid."  Heck, Me Too!