British man accused of throwing wife from 8th floor condo in Rayong

webfact

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

she say's he threw her off, he says she fell ..... who do you believe ?

and if one is thrown or pushed from an 8th floor balcony... how do they manage to enter the balcony one floor below .. ?

seen the proper photo - one floor down to a big deck

Edited by smedly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GBW said:

I have read a report with photo from a different source which may answer a couple of the above questions. 

thairesidents.com

Cheers

GBW

wow there's a whole big deck just below his room - why didn't the OP show this same photo

12 minutes ago, smedly said:

wow there's a whole big deck just below his room - why didn't the OP show this same photo

Not sure why, maybe the OP thought it looked more dramatic?????????  Same photo, just cropped. 

Also on the news this morning, there was a weapon mentioned. But nothing mentioned by the OP. ???

Cheers

GBW

5 hours ago, 2long said:

What's a dislocated arm?

Surely it should be the shoulder or elbow, but not 'arm'.

Just saying... or is it a mistranslation?

Yes you can dislocate your arm. This normally happens when a heavy fall happens and you put your arms out to save yourself. So the ball of the arm will push out fracturing the socket. It's really hard to detect the fracture aswell so even though the arm can be relocated into the socket the socket might need screwed back to its original shape otherwise the arm will dislocate again at a certain point of movement. Which happened to me. 

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

and if one is thrown or pushed from an 8th floor balcony... how do they manage to enter the balcony one floor below .. ?

If, as the husband claims, she fell, why did he not try to assist her/call an ambulance/open the door for two hours?

Who do you believe?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Click on the link to the story.

It looks like there is a roof terrace one floor below the balcony.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQv

We don't know what happened- but some basic reasoning can glean that if he were set on murdering her, she'd have gone over the other railing. It's his home- he knows which railing drops 7 floors vs 1.

Interestingly, in all the "suicides" over the years, the Thai suicide helpers have never once made such a mistake...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

Who knows how she entered the balcony below, but she did. You write as if you doubt it.

5 hours ago, Mulambana said:

I have seen the rage of Tom (brick layer), Dick (plumber), and Harry (brick layer) who travels 10,000 miles to seek brides in a foreign land because no native of their lands will come near them

Which one of the three is you?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

You might re-read the article and see that she did not fall eight stories. Only one of an eight storied building. 

7 hours ago, 2long said:

What's a dislocated arm?

Surely it should be the shoulder or elbow, but not 'arm'.

Just saying... or is it a mistranslation?

your arm is not connected tight on your body, it is out of the joint.

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Love to hear more from you. Not only you made many ???????? but ????????2.You sound very much from the N.E

8 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

How sick

I guess it was to be expected that farangs would start using the balcony dive method to murder TOO. 

Hm,....As if farrangsnever did it before ???

8 hours ago, Mulambana said:

I have seen the rage of Tom (brick layer), Dick (plumber), and Harry (brick layer) who travels 10,000 miles to seek brides in a foreign land because no native of their lands will come near them and I do believe the Thai lady. 

And some came here for the clean beaches, temples and to find their Chinese hiso brides not available in their own countries.????

Having lived and traveled across the globe I can't think of any reason a single guy come here other than ...forget it 55555

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The British man reportedly told officers that he had been suffering from stress as a result of not being able to return to the UK due the COVID-19 pandemic.

Going to be stressed even more when the sentence is read out to him in court... 

2 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

You might re-read the article and see that she did not fall eight stories. Only one of an eight storied building. 

you might re-read my comment, I didn't ask or remark on her falling 8 floors, only one floor...however the building balconies are staggered so the lower one always protrudes out more.

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

I had one apparenty trying to make it to the next balcony over from the 11th floor whose head managed to wack the balcony rail below on the way down and the cause of death wasn't determined to have been be the impact with the ground, Anything's possible. 

5 hours ago, idiot farang said:

We don't know what happened- but some basic reasoning can glean that if he were set on murdering her, she'd have gone over the other railing. It's his home- he knows which railing drops 7 floors vs 1.

Interestingly, in all the "suicides" over the years, the Thai suicide helpers have never once made such a mistake...

When not drunk or under the influence of drugs he knows, his basic reasoning wasn't working at the time is my guess. People don't fall over balconies like that.

4 hours ago, maprao said:

And some came here for the clean beaches, temples and to find their Chinese hiso brides not available in their own countries.????

Having lived and traveled across the globe I can't think of any reason a single guy come here other than ...forget it 55555

What in the Hell has Chinese Hi So brides (in Thailand) and you having heroically travelled across the globe, have to do with this situation? The lady was severely injured and extremely lucky not to have died and here you are flaunting yourself as some sort of <deleted> Marco Polo for Christ sake!