How many bottles of Spirits have you got in the cupboard?

ChipButty

3 minutes ago, NightSky said:

I haven’t had a drink since 2013 and I don’t miss it one bit. My bank balance doesn’t miss it either. 

good for you, mate. The mask is a bit of an original way to quit drinking, tho' ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stouricks said:

I did not think there was a booze ban in UK.

According to my daughter and she owns 3 pizza and kebab places and she's doing a roaring trade with take away's with alcohol she cant understand why we have the ban here

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I have this much left of my JD, only bottle I have in the house.

27CC2C12-6C0B-42A6-A50A-D5831A4FB147.thumb.jpeg.2522de28f005dcbb4e9ab6f24f6f0506.jpeg

Bought it 3 years ago !!

Damned evaporation.  It is why you got to drink it before the air takes its share.... ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No statistically significant change in this collection since posted on April 10 to a related thread. Had a shot of Talisker last night while I watched Wild At Heart. Might go hunt a crate of tonics so I can have a G&T this weekend... get my monthly quota done early! LOL

BoozeCollection.jpg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DualSportBiker said:

No statistically significant change in this collection since posted on April 10 to a related thread. Had a shot of Talisker last night while I watched Wild At Heart. Might go hunt a crate of tonics so I can have a G&T this weekend... get my monthly quota done early! LOL

BoozeCollection.jpg

Nice selection there, dont forget the cucumber in Hendricks gin highly recommended

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Nice display Ive got some of that Havana club what is it never drank it before

Cuban made rum.  It's ok, although as we are in of 2nd round of booze lockdown, thinking it has moved up to GREAT  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

My  bottles are getting low as no run to the border , all that is left is 8pm Bermuda rum , 1 complete Sangsom, a bottle of Burmese whisky and a bottle of laokao from the local doctor.    My daughter brought me this last year and I miss them both.

IMGP1646.JPG