Trump says he could bring back fired ex-national security adviser Flynn

webfact

1 minute ago, TopDeadSenter said:

...or NOT happening to them, as the Mueller probe reluctantly had to admit as it fizzled out. No obstruction. No collusion. Much teeth gnashing over a hoax.

The conclusion from Muller and lawmakers was that there was russian influence.

Your statements are simply not true.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The conclusion from Muller and lawmakers was that there was russian influence.

Your statements are simply not true.

I'd be surprised if there had not been Russian interference, but in the Mueller context it's if Trump colluded, but you knew that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd be surprised if there had not been Russian interference, but in the Mueller context it's if Trump colluded, but you knew that.

And Trump collusion could not be proven, but Russian interference has been proven. Hence the post I reacted to "no Russian influence in US election" is simply not true.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

...or NOT happening to them, as the Mueller probe reluctantly had to admit as it fizzled out. No obstruction. No collusion. Much teeth gnashing over a hoax.

Which is why the DOJ has refused to release the full unreacted report. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I agree, he absolutely should.

Hiring people with direct association to Putin is exactly what Trump needs to do.

If Trump can appoint Flynn before the judge in Flynn’s case responds that would be swell too.

This is what denial looks like, folks.  The facts have come out clearly clearing Flynn and despite this we have posters still clinging to the false narrative that Flynn is "associated" to Putin.  LOL

Reminds me of that Monty Python skit where a group of medieval guys wanted to cross a bridge but were met by the guard of the bridge who denied them passage.  So after some back and forth bickering they begin to fight and the guard gets his arm cut off.  Blood spurting out all over the place yet the guard continues to fight on.  They cut off his other arm . . . then one of his legs but he still continues to fight.  After his second leg is cut off and he's prone on the ground as just a head and torso the group proceeds to cross the bridge.  The guard is calling after them to keep fighting.  The libs here are reduced similarly.  LOL

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Yeah I was expecting some news here with what is going on. Yet the only thing I could find was buried here. Trump farts and it gets coverage. What an eery silence of deceipt this is.It shouldn't be too much longer it seems to be blowing up now. 

It's becoming too noticeable that scant to no coverage is being given on any news favourable to Trump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

With the talk of General Flynn having one last battle to fight, I suspect he will be drafted in to head an investigation into the failed case against himself. The ultimate hunted turned hunter. This will be an absolute joy to watch. 

Who you think will be silly enough to be in Flynn’s investigation team. Perhaps only William Barr. Even his motion that he filed to dismiss the case has only his signature and non of the investigating career investigators which is highly unusual. Probably most career investigators knew this was a miscarriage of justice and a political stunt to try to dismiss the case. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

So how does the judge proceed when there is no one to finish prosecuting the case?

Easy, pronounces sentence and the US Marshals take control of the convicted felon and deliver him to the Department of Corrections to serve out his sentence.  You don't seem to understand at this point the DOJ is no longer needed

2 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

Notice that they still won't put the story on the doj dropping the case. 

I wonder how long before some of the rats start turning on each other. 

It will be a great time to see the leftists try to twist reality. 

I suspect durham will if not already, be interviewing Mr. Flynn 

• Like 1