Electric Bills

thaiden1

The electricity authorities, PEA for me, are reprogramming their computer systems to calculate individual households' electricity bills to allow discounts allowable under the stay-at-home mandates.

Here in Chiang Mai, the PEA latest instructions were to wait until May 7th.  You might inquire at your local electric authority office.

Can only comment on PEA Sukhothai, for April I had paid already for our house, to visit the PEA office they wouldn't let mrs pay for later bills for her family and her vacant apartment they were waiting instructions from Thai govt. 

My wife was told 5/15 may be free for April, May & June even if they go over the allocated free units already in place.

Also for 15/45 we may get back 50% of our April house bill and only pay 50% for May & June. 

40 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Does this 95491624_273593017011296_2592556604779921408_n.thumb.jpg.07244d987e243a7a70460d754df5e3ce.jpgshow me the amperage of my house? 

Looks a different meter than our PEA govt meter but it shows 20/40 Amp.

Bit weird do you rent the house ? i only know of 5/15, 15/45 & 3 phase.

11 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Looks a different meter than our PEA govt meter but it shows 20/40 Amp.

Bit weird do you rent the house ? i only know of 5/15, 15/45 & 3 phase.

The house is not rented. When I moved here 33 years ago we had no electricity. It was installed about two years later. I read it 20/40 like you but had seen no reference to this anywhere.

Edited by Gandtee
Additional words.

45 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

The house is not rented. When I moved here 33 years ago we had no electricity. It was installed about two years later. I read it 20/40 like you but had seen no reference to this anywhere.

I would say you are billed and supplied at 15/45.

As for the meter you can only ask at your PEA office.