PM Prayut asks people to listen to information from CCSA only

webfact

19 hours ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister has confirmed that the easing or addition of social measures at present, is mainly for the safety and health of the people, calling on them to listen to accurate information from the Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) only.

We did, this is what they told us yesterday:

The government's Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) explained on Thursday (April 30) that the ban on selling alcohol had been extended to prevent social gatherings that might lead to a rise in coronavirus infections.

CCSA spokesman Dr Taweesin Visanuyothin said the ban would remain in place until May 31 for the benefit of all people.

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387068

Edited by lamyai3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, timendres said:

Why does the photo appear as though he is trying to suppress his laughter? 

Actually it doesn't it's a face of someone who has just had his a$$ kicked at having to reverse the booze ban ... who kicked it is matter for speculation

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Prairieboy said:

A U-turn has been announced - booze available from May 3 onward.

Makes u wonder the why u-turn was so fast on his nefarious inept actions. Quickest way to have a revolt and burning his house down hurting his feelings that he is not the messiah savior he thinks he and his background group are. CP giving him money has nothing to do with it as CP was and is a huge supporter of him and his cronies military actions to stranglehold a false election. BTW. It is and only has an open 1-2 day free window and then after that is entirely up to the governors Egos. But I welcome it in the sense of being common sense.

He is saying this to quell all other rumors and scaremongering, just like on TVF .... 

It seems the whingers are out and about and love to moan and bitch about anything ... doesn't it ... lol

I think Khun Prayut Chan O Cha has handled the COVID-19 pandemic with the utmost professionalism and addressed the transmission and infection concerns amicably. 

Sadly, some farang think it's fine to do nothing and leave everything open ..... 

Capture.Prayut2.PNG.54b34cb7028e8a3e8535413cb38df5bd.PNG

26 minutes ago, rtco said:

Actually it doesn't it's a face of someone who has just had his a$$ kicked at having to reverse the booze ban ... who kicked it is matter for speculation

utter rubbish, you always go around making things up ....  lol

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

He is saying this to quell all other rumors and scaremongering, just like on TVF .... 

It seems the whingers are out and about and love to moan and bitch about anything ... doesn't it ... lol

I think Khun Prayut Chan O Cha has handled the COVID-19 pandemic with the utmost professionalism and addressed the transmission and infection concerns amicably. 

Sadly, some farang think it's fine to do nothing and leave everything open ..... 

Capture.Prayut2.PNG.54b34cb7028e8a3e8535413cb38df5bd.PNG

At least he has learned to wear a mask properly in the last four weeks.

Costello: Are you the manager?
Abbott: Yes.
Costello: You know the guys' names?
Abbott: I sure do.
Costello: Then tell me the guys' names.
Abbott: I say, Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third and then you...
Costello: You the manager?
Abbott: Yes.
Costello: You know the guys' names?
Abbott: I'm telling you their names!
Costello: Well who's on first?
Abbott: Yeah.

34 minutes ago, steven100 said:

utter rubbish, you always go around making things up ....  lol

Have you studied body language? have you studied facial expressions?

I have ... it's part of my job and I can see a man that has been humiliated into a u-turn a mile off ... that's the kind of face they pull.

When you have a tea totaller for a leader, this is what you get.  CCSA good

everything else bad. Oh yes, believe only TAT, CCSA and your honest

elected Government. 5555. Pathetic Prayut and gang  for sure.

Good luck Thailand.

Geezer

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

When you have a tea totaller for a leader, this is what you get.  CCSA good

everything else bad. Oh yes, believe only TAT, CCSA and your honest

elected Government. 5555. Pathetic Prayut and gang  for sure.

Good luck Thailand.

Geezer

Teetotaler....really.....I wish I was living in Bavaria...but then say it is not so...... 

On 5/1/2020 at 3:45 PM, colinneil said:

Listen only to info from CCSA, is he serious?

Only thing comes out from them, is what is dictated to them by him and his cronies, not the truth about the situation.

lanky....are you a member of the CCSA.....controlled clowns statistical association  ???!!!????????????????

• Haha 1