More Black Magic

ubon farang

That is not quite black magic, I don't think - - monks are mostly ok - but I assume you have other examples of things you don't like? Many religions have some sort of creepy aspects to me... but, you didn't know abt any of this before you got married? 

• Confused 1

repent sinner, and know that the hybrid animist-buddhist theory

has eclipsed modern physics in hacking time travel,

this is our best shot at getting information from the future,

which among other things can tell the upcoming lottery numbers

• Haha 1

Just now, Samui Bodoh said:

This is simply a case of Animism combining with Buddhism, and nothing really to worry about; it occurs all over the world on a regular basis with many religions.

Or old pagan rituals under a new guise IE The Christmas Tree. 

I do know of a family that went to a spirit whatever to contact a dead son and find out who killed him. Yep that still happens around here, more than you would know.  YUCK.

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

Of course, if you find a familiar looking wax effigy with needles sticking out then all bets are off (I know that's Voodoo but I'll bet there's a local version).

Thai version,

Usually a cloth bag full of 'stuff' hidden in your pillow slip or under the mattress where you sleep.

The one I like least is the Bar girls (et al) adding menstrual blood to your drink to keep you coming back.

(finger themselves then dip finger in your drink when you're not looking, that belief is quite widespread) 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The one I like least is the Bar girls (et al) adding menstrual blood to your drink to keep you coming back.

(finger themselves then dip finger in your drink when you're not looking, that belief is quite widespread)

Where's the "eeewwww" emoji?

Ah here it is ????????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

Go with your wife to the Temple and confess your "sin" to the Buddhist monk...it is not black magic...it IS a different culture and religion...give the monk a couple thousand baht and let him bless you and your wife's union...

If none of this appeals to you...go to plan "B"...

A  slap  round the face with a pork  chop?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thai version,

Usually a cloth bag full of 'stuff' hidden in your pillow slip or under the mattress where you sleep.

Made a mistake of visiting Walking street during daylight before opening hours one time and saw bargirls butt naked walking backwards from back of the bar to the street and threw a bucket of water between her thighs out on the street, asked around and it apparently help brings in the customers

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Thai version,

This one is quite common in many cultures. Menstral blood, a bit of Monk Magic and a drop in your beer glass. Thirty odd years ago my Thai wife, after 3 years, says "I want you to know I did not use any magic"  "Huh?" I replied. Then she explained. Years later I was living in East Java and related that story to a woman and she said " Yes, what is the problem? , she did not use the magic?" . They have a similar practice. I 'believe' this is common in 3rd world countries the world over. I am amazed at most Westerners with long time Thai wives who do not know the name of the family  'pee' ghost. Each 'pee' tells a lot about the family. Do they want power, happiness etc.. Of course it is similar to christians....quite fascinating. Hold your opinions to yourself....but nuttier than a fruitcake ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

In reality is it actually hurting you? Just let her get on with her beliefs and all will be peace and love. We read all the time about locals praying to (usually stillborn) deformed creatures for lotto numbers and the like, crazy but relatively harmless.

Of course, if you find a familiar looking wax effigy with needles sticking out then all bets are off (I know that's Voodoo but I'll bet there's a local version).

Yeah i just give up Life goes on Instead of 2 beers this after i make it 3 lol Non alcohol day tom lol

On 5/5/2020 at 6:39 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Go with your wife to the Temple and confess your "sin" to the Buddhist monk...it is not black magic...it IS a different culture and religion...give the monk a couple thousand baht and let him bless you and your wife's union...

If none of this appeals to you...go to plan "B"...

Plan B ,  buy more gold , for your wife .

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 2

On 5/5/2020 at 11:31 AM, ubon farang said:

Hahahha maybe u are right lol

How much a mounth the lady salary you .

I salary you more .

However that said i do not like Udon Boring Thani , Gods waiting room ..

Edited by elliss

On 5/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, BritManToo said:

It'd probably get her more customers if she did it when the bar was open.

(depending on her age and size of course)

Keep em under 30 , waist and age ..

I dont intend to compromise , on my hard earned pensions ...555

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 7:59 AM, ezzra said:

And my wife think that Cook-ing and Clea-ning are 2 cities in China...

Wow ,  you have met a educated Thai lady , congrats.

It's   just about luck , i never lucky , i not buy house ..555

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1

All life is sacred to Buddhism, poor little

things should have had a proper send off.

Your poor wife.

If she was into black magic youd have a

very large huge unpleasant nasty spell on

you right now.   Sleep well buddy.

• Haha 1