Shoppers may get two hour time limit when visiting malls

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, Fatman666 said:

I use big shopping malls only if i need to go to toilet. So 2 hours time limit more than enough for myself. I shop more at local markets to help the ordinary people. 

90% of the staff working in big malls might be very ordinary people. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Looking at pretty girls in malls can take hours, sometimes multiple malls in one day and some tindering whilst drinking an iced coffee.

Well, your particular pleasures in life will just have to wait awhile. As I understand it, you don't have to be in a mall to do 'tindering'.

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, saakura said:

90% of the staff working in big malls might be very ordinary people. 

Of course they are, he's helping capitalists, ie business owners.

We, the mall shoppers are the true heroes because we help the truly ordinary people, the security guards, pretzel waitresses and shop assisstants.

Naturally we are rewarded by being treated like criminals. You have 2 hours in the yard! Here, your tattoo! Dirty Farang!

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

To all of the whingers the answer is simple.  Don't open malls for another month.

Some people just do not get where we are at.  A fresh outbreak of cases and we will be back to square one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Been watching a discussion on television today where a doctor was saying there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support the 2m rule. It came about because the WHO suggested one metre as a precaution in case of droplets from a persons mouth. 

The whole world decided to double it to be extra safe........now it’s stuck. 

The WHO have hardly shined in this crisis and the advice about being too close is not always possible. I think we all need to accept the risk that we can come into contact with infected people whether covid-19, flu or the common cold.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

The WHO have hardly shined in this crisis and the advice about being too close is not always possible. I think we all need to accept the risk that we can come into contact with infected people whether covid-19, flu or the common cold.

Obviously the Governments are banking on the track and trace method of helping reduce numbers going forwards but that relies on participants being honest and self isolating when contacted. 

It will never work in Thailand, not sure it will work anywhere tbh 

Edited by Kadilo

Fine with me. We're headed in the right direction. A month ago nothing in the malls but takeaway, no liquor anywhere, no parks, no nothing.

Now we've gone from 0 to 20. My guess is by June all restriction will be off bar social distancing and even that July at most.

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Obviously the Governments are banking on the track and trace method of helping reduce numbers going forwards but that relies on participants being honest and self isolating when contacted. 

It will never work in Thailand. 

You're in the wrong thread kid. This is about mall opening. Yea, I know they opened the liquor stores but still ...

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

It will never work in Thailand, not sure it will work anywhere tbh 

I don't trust any governments with track and trace apps, so I won't be downloading one of them. India are starting to use the app to track so called dissident students, all very Chinese style monitoring.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Why Me said:

You're in the wrong thread kid. This is about mall opening. Yea, I know they opened the liquor stores but still ...

We are having a discussion. If it’s too complex for you “kid” jog on. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I can see the pros and the cons.

Malls aren't really safe now.

The number of people in them should be limited.

But if you've made a special trip and have a big list of things to buy including complicated things like electronics. metering you means you'll have to come back soon which kind of defeats the purpose.

I guess they could enforce with time stamps and a fine if you're over. So rich people will just pay it.

My time stamp will be going into the first trash can I see...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

We are having a discussion. If it’s too complex for you “kid” jog on. 

Hey, old man what do mall hours have to do with track and trace tech? Like I said lay off the sauce when you're on TV. We're a serious, sober and brainy lot here.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I don't trust any governments with track and trace apps, so I won't be downloading one of them. India are starting to use the app to track so called dissident students, all very Chinese style monitoring.

There is a lot of pessimism already in the UK and understandable. 

Without mass take up, its pretty useless 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Hey, old man what do mall hours have to do with track and trace tech? Like I said lay off the sauce when you're on TV. We're a serious, sober and brainy lot here.

????

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Sometimes I don't bother washing my hands if I see these people in the mall/bar toilet as I know it disgusts them 555.

Lordie, no need to try. You are disgusting. That residual pee on your hand will find its way to your face, food and loved ones. Ok, scratch the last no way you have any.