Shoppers may get two hour time limit when visiting malls

snoop1130

18 hours ago, poskat said:

I think the low number of cases has more to do with Thai culture not being one of physical contact,  i.e. hugging/kissing, in contrast to places like italy, and also the climate, hot and sunny, the virus is shown to be killed by UV, which is in sunlight.

when all the people left BKK to go back to their hometowns, I had expected a burst in new cases, which didn't happen. I can guarantee that all this social distancing nonsense and isolation wasn't taking place in the provinces, especially the villages.

Totally wrong about the village I live in and most are in isolation but like everywhere you might get a few.

3 hours ago, jwest10 said:

Saw articles on Bangkok post yesterday and the strong possible reopening of stores.
LOL some people would like to browse or shop all day and take in lunch.
However, that is long enough for me and during normal times we would pick the girls up from school and lol make use of the AC for a while but used to take in the scenery as well!!! and have some lunch and delicious ice cream.
Hot and sticky and yes you are right in unprecedented times.
I remember my Dear Late Mum many decades a go Though she did like to shop and browse to but went to Marks and Spencer for her food and out in 15  MINUTES!!!
hAPPY  VE DAY EVERYONE

I think many husbands would like to see the shopping time limited to one hour, or less. Re VE Day. I was there, building a bonfire in the street. Plenty of wiid from the London bombed sites.

Edited by Gandtee
Additional words.