Pattaya blocks all access to beaches to avoid second wave

snoop1130

Say it isn't so ! Second wave of attacks ? We're still waiting for the first one but sincerely doubt it will attack from the sea....I believe it would be from the airports and bus stations.....quick, move the barricades ! All hands on deck, dive the boat ! Where's the color chart ? 

Wait, oh no what to do ? 

As usual laughing stock....

• Like 2

Ok how bout this , start a rumor  (same as the truth here) that Covid has begun coming on to the beaches so everyone ( the police and volunteers)  grab a stick and run to the beach and start swinging your , stick, bat or whatever (pounding sand won't work it's an airborne pathogen) to kill the virus. (a flaming stick or baton is  preferred) or possibly a flamethrower!  Anyway getting really bored. I'm going to the beach ! 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, brokenbone said:

i think the opposite should be evaluated:

hers my thinking, the filthy beach of pattaya

will demand a very high resistance for survival,

those who can survive in the waters here

will have developed cells that are indifferent to virus

• Like 1

How can the virus differentiate between sand and rice?  OK to eat together in enclosed premises; not OK to walk on the wide-open beach with plentiful ozone.

I thought Pattaya renewed the sand every three or four months anyway?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Ok, close the beaches...but give us back access to Jomtein soi 6 quality of life businesses...????

If you go down to the beach area early evening, plenty of the trannies are street walking touting for business.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Thunder26 said:

Whatever the officials want is not a good argument. They could want a lot of things, that are sometimes unreasonable and annoying, especially now with almost 0 cases!

You believe there is no good argument to keep it at almost 0 cases.

Maybe the authorities should take a leaf out of Morrocco's book.

In recent weeks, authorities have employed DJI drones to issue warnings, identify suspicious movement in the streets, and disperse illegal rooftop and balcony gatherings.

https://www.scmp.com/tech/gear/article/3083093/morocco-launches-fleet-dji-drones-tackle-coronavirus-sky

14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

they understand the wave is not coming from the ocean, right? 

Removing China & Korea from the restricted countries is paving the way for them to return in the near future.

I don't think they learned very much.

• Like 2