Overseas withdaw money from Thai bank

13 minutes ago, Paradice lost said:

Hi Pib.  Do you know if Dee money have offices in countries other than Thailand where if may be possible to sign up?

Why don't you goto their website and have a look for yourself. They have a phone number in Bangkok you can call.

https://www.deemoney.com

18 minutes ago, Paradice lost said:

Thanks very much for your suggestion regarding using bitcoin.  My big problem with that is that I receive several junk mail a day telling me to deal in bitcoin but, obviously, most or all of this junk mail is from scammer and I stay well clear.  My problem with following your advice is that I know virtually nothing about how to buy and sell bitcoin and even your mention of Kraken, Bitstamp and SEPA are foreign language to me.  I'm aware that bitcoin can be a very volatile investment and I have no idea of the costs and pitfalls. Is there any chance that you can you point me in any direction where to get a crash course and knowledge on this trade without spending my few remaining day or years in doing it. 

Yeah there are scams out there for investing and getting rich quick with Bitcoin, but that’s not what you’re doing. You’re using it for its original purpose... intercountry trustless transfers. You won’t be actually holding bitcoin for much more than minutes or hours at the longest. You won’t even have to manage the bitcoin as all you’ll be doing is transferring it between exchanges (or if you decide the Localbitcoin route, keeping it on Localbitcoins and just receiving from 1 person and sending to another on site). 

Some starter guides from the sites I mentioned:

https://www.kraken.com/#route-beginner

https://localbitcoins.com/guides/

On 5/12/2020 at 3:16 PM, chockchai12 said:

My goodness. Just do a bank transfer. You can take out what you bring in. Make a call or send an email to the head office of your bank in Thailand and ask them to send you the transfer form that they may require you to sign.

Along with your passport,and all the associated documentation from the source of funds from overseas transfer...Very easy eh!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jimbo53 said:

Along with your passport,and all the associated documentation from the source of funds from overseas transfer...Very easy eh!!!

IF they'd accept scanned copies it would be easy but they might need to see originals in which case......!

Edited by VBF

On 5/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, VBF said:

IF they'd accept scanned copies it would be easy but they might need to see originals in which case......!

They always want originals,i dont know why!! They already have numerous copies of my passport on their files! TIT.

• Like 1