Zeiss Ikon SLR

My Sister-in-Law has turned up an old Ziess Ikon Contaflex SLR. By Google it appears to be a Super BC model making it about 50 years old.

Having managed to open it (I was afraid to use too much force) I have discovered an old film in it. I cannot rewind it, there is a rewind lock somewhere which I cannot find. Also, I suspect that somewhere there is a battery which will need to be renewed. So far, videos on Google have been no help mainly because they all concentrate on specific models. There appears to be a serial no. D 40108

Are there any old camera experts who can advise me ?

Edited by Maybole
Addition

From quick Google there is a press button on bottom right side next to one of the back release levers that you use to release film lock to rewind with left side knob on top.  Sides from rear as would be holding camera to shoot.

Edited by lopburi3

Consider going to the REDDIT website.  It's one of the worlds largest forums covering every topic imaginable in what are called "sub-reddits"  There is a very active vintage camera forum. I checked it before writing this and there is frequent mention of Zeiss Ikon so I'm sure you will find an answer there.  Just open the site and put "vintage cameras" into the search box.  I believe you will need to sign up to ask a question but its free.

10 hours ago, Maybole said:

Not on mine.

If you opened the camera the film has been exposed to light so no need to rewind anyhow - you can cut and then examine what releases the winding side.