Aussie expat launches ambitious bid to host Mike Tyson fight in Thailand

webfact

Just now, shocky2014 said:

Off to the bank? You mean off to the hospital or the graveyard. 

Problem is, you have to be a draw to get in the ring. Anyone can block or dodge a punch for awhile, but there won't be any money unless the fighter is a contender. Not many can stand up to a heavyweights punches unless they train that way and have the jaw and body strength.

15 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Exactly!!! Wherever he went there were numerous women who wanted to sleep with him. One phone call and he could’ve had the most high end hookers in his room within half an hour. There was no need to rape anyone.

When she left his hotel room she went downstairs to the lobby and over to the concierge and asked him calmly in a perfectly normal mood to order her a taxi to go home, not the hospital and most definitely not the police station. She only went there the day after. Does that kind of behavior make sense for someone who was just brutally raped? 

But, I don’t believe it was a set-up. He went to some place and that’s when he saw her. She couldn’t have known that he was going there. I personally believe she was sore the next day and that’s when she realized she could make some huge money off it! 

A guy like that did not even need high end hookers. He went to Japan, and hundreds of local gals threw themselves at him. Same everywhere he went. He was a bit crazy at the time, but he was no psychopath like Weinstein. Innocent as the day is long, in regard to this frame up job. American justice at work, on the black man. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A guy like that did not even need high end hookers. He went to Japan, and hundreds of local gals threw themselves at him. Same everywhere he went. He was a bit crazy at the time, but he was no psychopath like Weinstein. Innocent as the day is long, in regard to this frame up job. American justice at work, on the black man. 

I think it goes beyond that.  What better way to put forward a feminist agenda then a public lashing in the media and a prison sentence to what is viewed as an alpha male?  This is  more about social engineering and a divide and conquer strategy.

Mike Tyson was always an intelligent guy regardless of how he spoke and how he was often portrayed in the media.  He was simply a lost soul who was abused by the true sleazeball Don King.  We now see Mike in a different light.  

Edited by tlandtday

8 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

I think it goes beyond that.  What better way to put forward a feminist agenda then a public lashing in the media and a prison sentence to what is viewed as an alpha male?  This is  more about social engineering and a divide and conquer strategy.

Mike Tyson was always an intelligent guy regardless of how he spoke and how he was often portrayed in the media.  He was simply a lost soul who was abused by the true sleazeball Don King.  We now see Mike in a different light.  

All of the is true. And as a white man, with a fairly open mind, I also see it as a way to oppress a popular, powerful, rich black man, who is getting with way too many white women! America is still a very racist land. Millions and millions are still very disappointed slavery ended, and have a very hard time seeing a black man of elevated status. 

Leave it to the ignorant money and fame chasing women to sleep with whatever comes on tv, in concerts or sports figures. The only ones that know the truth are him and her, and that could have gone either way. It went against him, and now is in the past. There are thousands of rich filth that use and abuse their power to do whatever they want with women. If he's changed from time, good for him. Some never do.

On 5/14/2020 at 2:54 PM, Captain Monday said:

Tyson is 53. Put him in the ring with a decent 16 year old Muay Thai kid Mike would get knocked out.

Ngahhh.. don't think ya would bring down da  _ igga that easily..

16 hours ago, Tingnongnoi said:

he also fought international boxing early on in his career before switching back to Muaythai, there has been plenty of Thai's with decent boxing over the years Saensak Muangsurin won Wbc belt in only his 3rd professional fight, Samart Payakarun who was a legendary Muaythai fighter, plenty of others in the lower weight divisions, the issue isn't so much about a 16 year old, but the pure size difference, as you will struggle to find a decent Thai fighter over 70 kilos Tyson around 100 kilos in his prime

Yes Parr had about 10 pro fights. Was a Muay Thai fighter with good Boxing skills. But I think there is more to it than size. Boxing and Muay Thai/kickboxing are different disciplines. Being at the top of either with years of experience so not a 16 year old and then the weight makes less difference. But huge weight difference and different disciplines as well as being young with less experience is asking to much.

Sorry I don't know how to post YouTube links but look at Kaoklai Kaennorsing "The Man Who Fought Giants". Fought some of the biggest and worlds best kick boxers giving away a lot of weight. See what he did to Mighty Mo

Nokweed is another good example. Did quite well against Jerome LeBanner who was one of the biggest and best kick boxers of his era. Just look at his trilogy with Mark Hunt, brutal

Edited by Dimebag
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He still got the high class hookers, though, but to use his own words, he was very horny and not really picky. ????

8 hours ago, Dimebag said:

Yes Parr had about 10 pro fights. Was a Muay Thai fighter with good Boxing skills. But I think there is more to it than size. Boxing and Muay Thai/kickboxing are different disciplines. Being at the top of either with years of experience so not a 16 year old and then the weight makes less difference. But huge weight difference and different disciplines as well as being young with less experience is asking to much.

Sorry I don't know how to post YouTube links but look at Kaoklai Kaennorsing "The Man Who Fought Giants". Fought some of the biggest and worlds best kick boxers giving away a lot of weight. See what he did to Mighty Mo

Nokweed is another good example. Did quite well against Jerome LeBanner who was one of the biggest and best kick boxers of his era. Just look at his trilogy with Mark Hunt, brutal

The mighty mo win was a shock for sure, Kaoklai wasn't  even seen as a top level fighter on the Muaythai circuit by any means, much lower level than Nokweed was in his prime, experience wise Nokweed was a long way ahead of any 16 year old for sure.

On 5/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, sprq said:

What's the loser's prize money? I'm up for it. First round knockout and off to the bank.

... after you get out of hospital. :wink:

Best ever. Sparring looks awesome. Folk quoting the rape thing, it was bs.