Chinese are now on the good list of visitors. How do you feel about it?

Stadtler

Do you believe the virus numbers as reported by the Chinese?  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was begging for my 15 baht soup, but today they wanted 20 baht.  I will save this week and go back...

oh, yes, i am a very poor farang in LOS and my opinion on another influx of Chinese tourists will certainly matter.  

oh, wait....i forgot, i'm part of the Illuminati and the plan is to sell property to the Chinese, dump the baht, and have the buy the excess inventory before we go into a great depression.

mr wuhan, please look at this hotel.  good price.   lucky.  you buy hansome man...  

• Confused 5

6 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Please tell us more about chemtrails, 5G, lizard people and the Rothschilds.

How on earth could i tell you about these things?  As i haven't even heard of them.  You should probably clean your pipe with something other then floor cleaner.

• Like 1

For the next couple of months I hope this is not the case as we have seen that the incoming quarantine for Thai returnees is actually working to limit the next wave of infection, so I hope this is maintained for all visitors for a while and not sacrificed for the economic expediency.

Why not take Australia and New Zealand also off the list as their rates are also own to the Chinese and Korean levels.

Good luck trying to enforce social distancing, or restrictions on people going into the shopping malls, when you have the tour parties coming back - it will not happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

The good list of Visitors?  Is that anything like Santa Clauses Naughty or Nice List?

Yes, but this "santa" makes his decision based on who is paying him off to label "naughty" or "nice" - or should I say "good guys (in)" and "bad guys (out)".  The CCP considers Westerners, "bad" (for communist neo-imperialism in the region) so pays other countries to "agree."

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

China has bought Thailand.....China has paid for Thailand...China sets the rules for Thailand...and China can do as they please with Thailand.

More accurate to say, they "bought" huge portions of entire corrupt govt departments.  It's fairly easy to do here, given the "envelope system" was pre-existing.

In my passport-country, they had to pay lobbyists to buy-off our politicians, to agree to sell us out.  Ideally, our "fifth estate" media would inform everyone, so we'd fire the politicians.  But, unfortunately, due to non-enforcement of anti-trust laws, 90%+ of the media is owned by 5 conglomerate corporations, who are partners in the sellout - so they create smokescreens of (explitive), to prevent most from having a clue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

More accurate to say, they "bought" huge portions of entire corrupt govt departments.  It's fairly easy to do here, given the "envelope system" was pre-existing.

In my passport-country, they had to pay lobbyists to buy-off our politicians, to agree to sell us out.  Ideally, our "fifth estate" media would inform everyone, so we'd fire the politicians.  But, unfortunately, due to non-enforcement of anti-trust laws, 90%+ of the media is owned by 5 conglomerate corporations, who are partners in the sellout - so they create smokescreens of (explitive), to prevent most from having a clue.

You wouldn't be accusing Rupert Murdoch, that pillar of rectitude, of hanky-panky?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

The Chinese are far from masters, Thailand is adhering to the Globalist agenda, as are you.

Is that like James Bond films, where you have governments fighting against a group of Spectre baddies hid up somewhere?

• Haha 1