Colorado Switches To Honest COVID-19 Death Count, Death Toll Drops 31%

Crazy Alex

57 minutes ago, farang51 said:

Actually, they are not. As TallGuyJohninBKK pointed out, most likely the numbers are too low.

Yes, people who die of something else may be counted as corona deaths - if they have tested positive. However, many more people may have died of the virus but have never been tested; thus, not counted as corona deaths. From earlier epidemics we know, that it is normal to have an undercount until we can see the real effect of the epidemic in the statistics months or years later. That's why Fauci and other experts talk about higher numbers.

Actually they are, because here we are only discussing the percentage of deaths in confirmed cases in Colorado.

Fauci is changing his numbers and ideas by the day, which is what we would expect as new stats come in. Of course he's under a lot of pressure to get it right as he's in the public spotlight and people trust him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Feel free to pick a source that suits you then.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=colorado+changes+virus+death+count

Once you accepted the facts, we can continue on.

Or, if you prefer, you can prove these stories are false.

Well said Sir,

Media collaboration with government has

scared the hell out of everyone, people are

beginning to wise up to the propaganda.

If anyone thinks governments don't lie and

censor stuff that contradicts their lies,

they are fools.

If we are not allowed critical thinking, we

have tyranny.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

"The department now says 1,150 Coloradoans who died had COVID-19 but only 878 of those deaths were “due to” COVID-19."

I am curious to know how you got the 31% of your title from these values??

For me it's not even a 1/4 drop. (~24%)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Well, at least Colorado decided to get a conscience. Better late than never. Apparently, anyone who had the virus and died was counted as a COVID-19 death. So you could have died in a motorcycle accident. But if you had COVID-19, it was a COVID-19 death. Or, you could die of blood alcohol poisoning at .55% BAC and be counted as a COVID-19 death as happened to the poor soul described at the link below:

Reminds me of the statistics of WW II by one of historian. 

The average bullets consumed to kill one solider was said to be 50,000. 

So most soldiers was not in fear of flying bullets. 

But if we apply the same fear factor of COVID, I don't think any soldier will dare to go forward against coming bullets. 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Feel free to pick a source that suits you then.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=colorado+changes+virus+death+count

Once you accepted the facts, we can continue on.

Or, if you prefer, you can prove these stories are false.

You know...what Crazy Alex is trying to gloss over here is this....whether you died explicitly from Covid-19 or the virus just had a hand in some of the deaths...people still died and Covid had a hand in it. And it is very reasonable to assume that if some of these deaths were not totally covid related, it is just as valid to assume that there are people that died from it and never got that diagnosis because they never got to the hospital and are therefore not recorded as a covid death. So yes, one guy who obviously drank himself to death while he had Coivd-19 got recorded as a covid death....I am betting we could easily cancel him out statistically with a person who died from the virus as the explicit main cause and was never put on the books....Come on Alex, where is the rage and passion for the conspiracy of those people not getting diagnosed...and not being recorded and therefore "blocking the truth"? What about the people that are now voiceless, crying out for you to fly the flag of freedom and expose that part of the system's failures....maybe even in your beloved Colorado...dont the American people and the good people of Colorado deserve to know "the whole truth"....or just your little slice of it?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

More crazy news above from one of the most reliable crazy news sources here...

How about the real news:

And the article goes on to explain other reasons why the current death stats are likely an undercount, but TVF policy prevents me from quoting a longer excerpt.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/05/13/854873605/fauci-says-u-s-death-toll-is-likely-higher-other-covid-stats-need-adjusting-too

Having 100,000 plus dead Americans on his watch isn't going to look very good for Trump's re-election resume. So of course, there's now a concerted Republican/right-wing campaign underway to try to question and distort the death statistics.  It's not going to succeed.

Listen to the doctors, not the politicians.

Thanks for the info. The dailymail to me is like the National enguirer or the Sun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

I am curious to know how you got the 31% of your title from these values??

For me it's not even a 1/4 drop. (~24%)

Good catch. I reversed the numbers. The original count was 31% too high. The drop is 24%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Colorado changed from one statistically flawed method of counting Covid19 deaths to a different statistically flawed method of counting them, and the numbers went down? 

Big whoop.

What's more disturbing is to look at several overall death graphs and see the huge discrepancy between the number of deaths attributed to Covid and the variance from a normal year (seasonally adjusted)  Way more extra deaths than those officially attributed to Covid.

But even those numbers are subject to being manipulated to tell a story in an election year, juxtaposed on a mad scramble for federal Covid cash.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/04/27/covid-19-death-toll-undercounted

So are those deaths because of COVIC-19 or deaths from making other medical treatment lower priority or absent? Then of course we have to consider locking up people in their homes may be causing more deaths as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1