Minnesota police arrest CNN reporter on air covering Minneapolis protests

snoop1130

6 hours ago, Jonnapat said:

Would be farcical it it wasn't so sad for America as the world watches in disbelief. 

What are you having trouble believing? Surely it's not the left's propensity to riot, pillage and steal, yes?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yep, I'm glad the thug who murdered the suspect has been charged.

On what evidence do you say the cop(s) who arrested the CNN crew are thugs?

Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, curious297 said:

At least the reporter was arrested in a civil fashion. No hard takedown, no illegal choke hold, No knee on throat. He should count himself very lucky as those police look like they are ready to take anyone out at a moments notice.  Big mistake going for the black reporter first though, BIG mistake.

Big mistake for thousands of thugs to destroy black and white business owners lively hoods,businesses,properties, by committing looting , civil disorder  and every other imaginable thing! Screw the journalist ! They are in a riot zone

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

In many states, it is legal to use deadly force to protect property. Protecting one's livelihood certainly applies. To think a business owner has no choice but to sit and watch thugs destroy his life and livelihood without using deadly force is obscene.

Regrettably the US has huge social problems. However, it is my belief the killing of a person when your life is not being threatened is murder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Regrettably the US has huge social problems. However, it is my belief the killing of a person when your life is not being threatened is murder.

Our laws say otherwise. You can certainly disagree. If looters are entering my business, I'm going to save my livelihood and do what it takes to fend them off. If that includes shooting people, so be it. But just to stimulate some more discussion, what if a rapist is on top of my wife? Is it murder if I shoot him? Or is defending your life and/or the life of another person a justifiable reason to use deadly force?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

Minnesota and Minneapolis is run by Democrats.  Both the mayor and governor that are in charge of the police force are Democrats.  You made my day.555555

But the riots are not restricted to Minneapolis are they?

They are also taking place in states run by republicans. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

But the riots are not restricted to Minneapolis are they?

They are also taking place in states run by republicans. 

Where? Most of the rioting is being done in Democrat places as I see it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, BTB1977 said:

Minnesota and Minneapolis is run by Democrats.  Both the mayor and governor that are in charge of the police force are Democrats.  You made my day.555555

Where the riots are taken place has not much to do with the cause of it. The attacks on the media by politicians are worsening an already existing problem.

Edited by stevenl
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

The media is worthy of attack and mockery. If they really wanted to help, they would cover events like this:

101145109_10219853532682995_3049062566933299200_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=7GGeeWdlpToAX90rXIX&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=e5d3ce6cbb25e18ad5a0d81e7fff6801&oe=5EF743C1

101444079_10219853532242984_4537836894746050560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=lYjIIIM6bjQAX8tUI7m&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=483e4b256d02ec3c6ce16d040fd6de6b&oe=5EF84E60

But no, that might help change perceptions and create unity. We can't have that. Attacks on the media? There aren't enough. Now, we can probably agree some if not much of the attacks are misplaced. So this is my effort to make a proper attack on them. I say the press logo on the top photo should have the ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, Breitbart, CNN and other outlets and be seen everywhere. Instead, it appears only one minor outlet has it. These photos don't fit the narrative, that's why no widespread coverage. What other conclusion.

One final comment on the issue from a broader perspective. Why should anyone outside the black community care anymore? We condemn the cop who murdered Floyd. We condemn the constant violence in the same neighborhoods that happens constantly. We condemn the rioting, looting and burning, only to be told we're racists who don't get it and it's ____________'s fault instead of the fault of the people who actually perpetrate the crimes. Why should people care anymore?

So the Police arrested the news crew because they weren’t doing what you want them to?!

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

10 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

Pots and kettles x10.

Make your case. You can start by making the connection @Chomper Higgot voiced, but provided ZERO substance to make. Tell, what does CNN goons being arrested have to do with the lack of coverage of black men protecting a cop. Hopefully, you can do better.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Crazy Alex said:

Make your case. You can start by making the connection @Chomper Higgot voiced, but provided ZERO substance to make. Tell, what does CNN goons being arrested have to do with the lack of coverage of black men protecting a cop. Hopefully, you can do better.

You make my case in virtually every post you make, including this one. "CNN goons", that's the language of a 12 year old who has no real idea what they're talking about. Don't expect adults to give serious replies to your posts.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

If you don't know the answer to that, I really can't help you.

I am not requesting help from you. Now let's get back to the matter at hand. What did I post that makes the quote below a rational response?

"So the Police arrested the news crew because they weren’t doing what you want them to?!"

Can you make a logical case? Yes or no? Better yet, what are your thoughts on media not covering unifying events such as the one I posted?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

No. Why do you constantly make up and post such childish, irrelevant nonsense?

The thread is on the subject of the police arresting the CNN crew and you posted some random thoughts including the gem, ‘Attacks on the media? There aren't enough.’

I’ll not bite your bait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In this thread, the subject of which is the arrest of the news crew, it is for you to explain what your posts on black men protecting a cop has to do with the subject.

It is you that is posting off topic.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

No, you're wrong. The comment was not random. It was a direct response to someone posting about attacks on the media. And as stated, the media is worthy of being attacked.

No media outlet, especially CNN, should be trusted when they post a video of them being arrested. For all we know, they were repeatedly told to get out of the way and failed to do so.

Guilt by ‘for all we know’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1