Important ! Please Read !

chonabot

Hi chaps, I have a slight problem and would appreciate your opinions.

Belfastboy missed the deadline for last weeks predictions.

He had an ISP server problem at work, but could send the preds to his personal email.

He would like to forward this email to me in order to prove that these were sent before the deadline.

I explained that rules were rules but agreed to let you guys have your say, as this affects all of us, especially the dosh league.

I did mention that the forwarded email could easily be altered, but trust is not the issue here.

I will go with the majority decision.

Sorry for this BB, but as you said, the compo is at a crucial point now.

Cheers

Chon

As you say, trust is not an issue here, so I feel we need to keep this in the perspective of it's context.

Rules are generally there to be broken, but only when the need is of more importance than the outcome.

So I would favour on this occasion, to go with, ' the rules are the rules' and as Brit says, if you leave it to the last minute and something goes wrong, well tough.

Sorry BB, I don't support your appeal on this occasion.

Moss

As I am MARGINALLY in the lead it would be inappropriate for me to make a comment, so I will accept whatever decison is made.

However I doubt I will be leading come Monday

couldnt get to an internet shop then :o

Is it the first occasion such last minute problems have been encountered, Chon?

Scouse.

No Scouse, I have accepted a few late preds due to spreadsheet attachment failures before.

If this compo runs again I will be changing the format somewhat.

There will be a thread open each week with a cut off date and time [ automatically ]

Peeps will have to post their preds on this thread in due time if they wish to be included in that weeks compo.

:o

As I am MARGINALLY in the lead it would be inappropriate for me to make a comment, so I will accept whatever decison is made.

However I doubt I will be leading come Monday

couldnt get to an internet shop then :o

Say whatever you want pal..if I DO and that is a big DO win then all the dosh will be going to charity.

Its been a lot of fun.....but to save many members getting banned for not paying up they may feel more comfortable donating the 20 quid to charity...cant say which one as I have not won it ..but if I was lucky enough to win it thats where your money is going