Thailand will be very choosy about who can visit, insists Anutin

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

Because they had no right to take aliens in hostage in China ?

Because if aliens - including Americans - wanted to return to their country, they had no right to prevent that ?

I am talking about the 400,000 Chinese That came to USA in Jan. Probably most of them infected. The 40,000 had a right to come home if they were US citizens

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ronaldd said:

Sorry to hear that. I have the same problem. My Mom is under hospice care and i want to be with her before she dies. As it stands now, if i leave i cant come back unless I am Chinese or NZ

No, no, you can't come back at all, as it stands, not even if you're Chinese or Kiwi.

Thai, by arrangement only.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ronaldd said:

The 40,000 were American citizens trapped in Wuhan. Between Jan 1 and Jan 31 400,000  Chinese flew into America from China. Trump started the travel ban Jan 31 and was called a racist by Dementia Joe Biden for doing it. Why did China ban all domestic flights in and out of Wuhan? Why did China Allow international flights OUT of Wuhan and most went to America ? Not to hard to figure out what the Chinese were doing . Infecting the world, especially the USA. They knew it would destroy the number #1 economy in the world. At the expense of the rest of the world

The "number one economy of the world" has been brought down by it's own idiotic president, who did nothing when it mattered. Stop blaming the Chinese for the incompetence of Donald Trump. Repeat after me, in April when the weather gets warmer, the disease will magically disappear. 116.000 deaths and counting. You can call Joe biden whatever you want, but he cannot possibly do worse than Trump, a disgrace nothing more and nothing less. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2020 at 7:48 PM, impulse said:

So, which part of "the vast majority of Thai people would prefer not to allow foreigners in during Covid19" do you figure lacks credibility?

I doubt the credibility of a poll in Thailand that refers to "the vast majority of Thai people" but gives credence to a businessman who runs the ministry of health and seemingly disdains foreigners. Just a guess on my part.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, brucec64 said:

I suggest you take a statistics course and then you might understand how surveys work.

No my dear it's not only of statistics matter, it also depends on the type of sample examined. Which means that if the most of the respondents are not linked to the tourism industry in any way, the result can only be this.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Russel said:

No my dear it's not only of statistics matter, it also depends on the type of sample examined. Which means that if the most of the respondents are not linked to the tourism industry in any way, the result can only be this.

Yes my dear I was responding to a comment on the sample size only, not the demographic diversity of the survey.  But thank you my darling.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, Sir Dude said:

The Minister for Xenophobia & Discrimination seems to be still inching towards an Asians only visiting policy in line with his orders from Beijing. Truly a nasty bit of work this one is and I bet he has an apartment/house in the US or EU that he owns as a place to go if he really needs to. I'd like him to make another huge gaff with that big mouth of his ... love seeing Prayut squirm when he says silly stuff.

I guess our countries will need to Take a very hard long look the aid funding for Thailand.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:34 PM, Berti said:

It was only some sarcasm.

I don't think they can be so choosy if they want tourists back. They have to make it easy, then they will return.

They are sick not pro politicians. There serving themselves.. F the country. His family are rich

On 6/16/2020 at 6:36 PM, mark131v said:

Bloody hell don't you start throwing facts about you'll start upsetting people!!!

Its fact Australia made Thailand look like Muppets. And l don't believe these Thais anyway. Look at the destitute people..l bet they were not polled ????????????????

• Like 1

BEIJING is almost in lockdown due to the ever increasing numbers each day with over 100,000 people at the infected market each day.......... let that number multiply and sink you idiot #ANUTIN#

50 minutes ago, Jester69 said:

BEIJING is almost in lockdown due to the ever increasing numbers each day with over 100,000 people at the infected market each day.......... let that number multiply and sink you idiot #ANUTIN#

Fake news and Fear news again... :bah:

Last daily report from Beijing was 25 new cases, decreasing from 32 on previous day.

Total of infected cases found in this outbreak is now 180... only.

This "second wave" in Beijing seems to be under control and finishing already.

Edit: Add a link:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-19/beijing-outbreak-tops-180-as-china-says-peak-has-passed

Edited by Pattaya46

On 6/17/2020 at 4:15 PM, sjaak327 said:

You can call Joe biden whatever you want, but he cannot possibly do worse than Trump, a disgrace nothing more and nothing less. 

Not judging Trump or Biden, but that what people in my country have say in the last 30 years "This time we have hit the bottom the next president cant do worst than this one".

Them after a couple of years in power people all have to admit its was possible to dig further, but on top of that they all dig faster than their predecessor.

Back to the subject, its look me logic that country like France or Italy will suffer restriction for the time coming.
The funy part is people in France at least are talking about if they should travel far again or stay localy to not get contamined without realising that they live in the heart of the contamination hub and so wont be welcome everywhere.

Edited by French mate

On 6/17/2020 at 4:15 PM, sjaak327 said:

The "number one economy of the world" has been brought down by it's own idiotic president, who did nothing when it mattered. Stop blaming the Chinese for the incompetence of Donald Trump. Repeat after me, in April when the weather gets warmer, the disease will magically disappear. 116.000 deaths and counting. You can call Joe biden whatever you want, but he cannot possibly do worse than Trump, a disgrace nothing more and nothing less. 

Repeat after me, COVID19 came from Wuhan China. They could have kept it within its borders , but they made the designation to infect the world. I agree with you about Trump. As far as Biden he called Trump a racist for closing the border. If Biden was President their would be 500,000 dead and rising fast. We would not be having this conversation if it was not for the Wuhan Virus, better known as Covid19. Believe what you want but those are the facts

1 hour ago, Ronaldd said:

Repeat after me, COVID19 came from Wuhan China. They could have kept it within its borders , but they made the designation to infect the world. I agree with you about Trump. As far as Biden he called Trump a racist for closing the border. If Biden was President their would be 500,000 dead and rising fast. We would not be having this conversation if it was not for the Wuhan Virus, better known as Covid19. Believe what you want but those are the facts

there is absolutely no proof whatsoever for your claim, in fact countries like Germany, that have never initiated a useless travel ban from one country only, has done way way better than the us. In such a way that the US  has more than three times more deaths per 1 million then Germany. It is pretty certain that with Biden as president the number of deaths in the US would be far lower than they are now. Probably less than 50.000. Keep drinking the cool aid, the figures point a completely different picture,,,