Udon Thani: Former police informant robs and abducts farang's Thai wife - he's arrested in a taxi heading out of town

webfact

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

True, but we don't know about him at all He may have been a good lover, provider and was out working (obviously out of area somewhere,as she gave the man the address) and she may the the culprit.

If all was good she would not cheat. My opinion. But again my remark was tongue in cheeck as the opinion here is that foreigners are the best a Thai lady can wish for. I disagree.

Depends per person what is best and a relation with a foreigner is far from easy. Good communication is quite important and not always there causing a lot of problems. Seen many relationships where the two parties could hardly converse. 

I prefer (but that is personal) to have a wife / GF with good English. Saves a lot of headaches.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News did not report the whereabouts of the foreign husband when all this was taking place, notes Thaivisa.

He was chatting online to a girl who called herself Noi……?

Hope she gets divorce,bad enough she is chatting with other guys,but giving them the home address ......

I don't know what kind of relations you guys have,but it doesn't matter if they have bad sex or no sex,or whatever.They are married,so no chat or meet or f... with other guys or girls unless they both agree with it,easy as that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

Hope she gets divorce,bad enough she is chatting with other guys,but giving them the home address ......

I don't know what kind of relations you guys have,but it doesn't matter if they have bad sex or no sex,or whatever.They are married,so no chat or meet or f... with other guys or girls unless they both agree with it,easy as that

Quite a lot of posters here cheat on their wife, and they cannot say too much when the Wife does likewise 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Another sorry case that brings shame to Udon Thani. Much more like this and Udon will lose its status as 'capital of Isaan'.

Sad!!

I think Udon as the capital of Isaan can be disputed??

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

Quite a lot of posters here cheat on their wife, and they cannot say too much when the Wife does likewise 

Good reason the cheaters should be with the cheaters and the faithful with the faithful. Less disease spread and mental game play that way.

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

She will be ex farangs wife,when/if he finds out,one of the bad ones.

regards worgeordie

..he may have been out in the kitchen making a cuppa, and had no idea all this was going on. (happy she wasn't harmed).

Edited by tandor

if the husband was  working  chances are he was not able to come back into Thailand the last 2 months. so maybe 3-4 months of hunger.  Can you blame her.    This is a good reason to have a 20,000 max set on her ATM card.  I wonder who the daughters father is?  Sad she invited him to  the house but probably not the first time.  I think this is very common.  

I was driving with a Thai woman near Udon Thanni and her 17 yr old daughter and she pointed out several big farang  houses, and as we drove by one big one she said this woman has lots of men visit the house and the whole town knows it but they dont tell the farang when he returns.  Telling me this in front of her daughter had special meaning  to me.  Take it how you want  but it's common. Remember the house is probably paid off and is the ladies in these deals.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Sad 1

Just now, Elkski said:

if the husband was  working  chances are he was not able to come back into Thailand the last 2 months. so maybe 3-4 months of hunger.  csn you blame her.    This is a good reason to have a 20,000 max set on her ATM card.  I wonder who the daughters father is?  sad she invited him to  the house. probably not the first time.  I think this is very common.  

I was driving with a Thai woman near Udon Thanni and her 17 yr old daughter and she pointed out several big farang  houses and as we drove by one she said this woman has lots of men visit the house and the whole town knows it but they dont tell the farang wh ed n he returns.  telling me this in front of her daughter had special meaning  to me.  Take it how you want  but it's common. Remember the house is probably paid off and is the ladies in these deals.  

Someone needs to tell the farang that his wife might be carrying a disease. One out of  four adults carry herpes and a man that would go with a married woman is the lowest form of dirt there is, followed by the wife.

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I remember some time ago the police arrested girl with drugs. The police offered her she won't get punished if she becomes a police informant. So much about that "title". 

I think that would be a normal sort of deal and certainly nothing to effect a city's title

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Quite probably as he is closer to the age of the lady in general. Not twice the age with a stamina of a turtle. ????

But my remark was more a bit tongue in cheek as in an other topic the size of a guys tool was seen as important and all the white guys were putting the asians down. So i thought lets stir things up a bit. Because if size is so important no wife would ever cheat on her farang lover who has such a huge tool and great stamina. I mean why cheat on perfection. People cheat if other options are better then what they currently have. 

Are you trying to tell me she married for money not for love? 

From what I gathered from this forum it is every Thai woman dream to marry a foreign pensioner the moment he steps off the boat.

Usually true love and she is hard working the very least but usually a high so from a rich Chinese family who just adores the pensioner hubby 

5 hours ago, robblok said:

The farang obviously could not take care of her in bed and she needed some extra attention. ????

This contrary to the fact that all the people on this forum think that foreigners are a class lovers with oversized tools the dream of any Thai lady ????

What a class act you are. Jibing away at a fellow farang when he's down ????

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

What a class act you are. Jibing away at a fellow farang when he's down ????

Someone needs to do it, the anti Thai mob is already over represented. I prefer to balance things out a bit. If i had to believe all that is written on this forum OAPs are the cream of the cream and male Thais the bottom of the pit. I prefer to balance things a bit out. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Size means nothing if you don't know what you're doing.

Sorry but size is everything. If you do not know what you are doing with it she certainly will. Spend spend spend

We are talking about wallets aren't we?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, robblok said:

Someone needs to do it, the anti Thai mob is already over represented. I prefer to balance things out a bit. If i had to believe all that is written on this forum OAPs are the cream of the cream and male Thais the bottom of the pit. I prefer to balance things a bit out. 

That was more schadenfreude than balance, Rob....  you are usually a lot more balanced than that.

1 hour ago, BestB said:
5 hours ago, robblok said:

Quite probably as he is closer to the age of the lady in general. Not twice the age with a stamina of a turtle. ????

But my remark was more a bit tongue in cheek as in an other topic the size of a guys tool was seen as important and all the white guys were putting the asians down. So i thought lets stir things up a bit. Because if size is so important no wife would ever cheat on her farang lover who has such a huge tool and great stamina. I mean why cheat on perfection. People cheat if other options are better then what they currently have. 

Are you trying to tell me she married for money not for love? 

From what I gathered from this forum it is every Thai woman dream to marry a foreign pensioner the moment he steps off the boat.

Usually true love and she is hard working the very least but usually a high so from a rich Chinese family who just adores the pensioner hubby 

We've no idea how she married...  She’s a floozy, thats as much as we do know. 

With the use of an anonymous webform you’ve managed to describe a satyrised Western-Thai relationship as real - just a bit boring now.