Udon Thani: Former police informant robs and abducts farang's Thai wife - he's arrested in a taxi heading out of town

webfact

6 hours ago, robblok said:

People cheat if other options are better then what they currently have. 

Not true and I will be the first to say, been very happily married to me Thai Mrs for 13 years, she is GREAT in bed, no complaints there or anywhere else for that matter, and she still looks as GREAT as the first time I met her, and the sex is the same, just gets better every time.

I go with other woman because I can, I like to try something different every now and again, might be one a year, two if I am up for it, although I don't call it cheating, we have an understanding if you like, which most people can't get their heads around, but that's ok, it suits me, so one size doesn't fit all, that said, who would think you would need to have sex with another female when your wife ticks all the boxes, and when I say ticks all the boxes I mean that in every way, but when everybody starts to realise that sex is just that, sex, its enjoyable and shouldn't only be with your partner because that is restrictive, a bit like driving the same car for as many years as you have it, why not take a newer model for a test drive, just to see the difference, yes, why not enjoy it with others every now and again, but then again, there aren't many wives like mine who can understand my way of thinking, and as I said to her in the beginning, do you prefer to know up front, or behind your back that I will play the field every now and again, and her reply was, as long as it's not that often, and a few other conditions, it's been a great being marriage to her.

So technically I'm not cheating, and if you want to think I'm bragging, ok that's fine, but I just like to eat some of that cake every now and again and I see nothing wrong with it, I love my wife, having sex with someone else every now and again doesn't mean I don't love her, we are not that insecure.

I know most of my mates cheat because they don't have the kind of relationship I have with my wife, e.g. being upfront, it's a typical marriage and their their wives are possessive and insecure, why because my mates have allowed them to be like that from the beginning, they failed to be their true selves, following everyone else who is married and cheats or has cheated. 

I will admit, what I do might not be for everybody else, but then again, got to ask why blokes look at other women and what thoughts go through their minds, me on the other hand, like to go that extra because I know when I am hungry, it means I got to eat when I can.

Each to their own, yeh, I'm good.  

He was the one that went round town spying on farangs in bars and bar owners.listen and watch and report.you always got to be careful of them anywhere.many years ago a couple of them shut down a bar in cnx,the owner and bar workers sold yabba,All got caught and the bar girls got at lest 3yrs inside for each tablet.the bar girls were doing a job and selling for extra cash,part of life  for some.a big sting op at the time too.

Posted 19 hours ago

Udon Thani: Former police informant robs and abducts farang's Thai wife - he's arrested in a taxi heading out of town

Picture: Daily News

A Thai man who used to be a police informant pretended to be a cop and went to the home of a Thai woman married to a farang in Udon Thani. 

There on Wednesday he cuffed and robbed her, abducted her, made her get 20,000 baht out of an ATM then dumped her by a canal. 

Police in the north eastern Thai city are asking for other victims to come forward and identify the man at the police station. 

Yesterday Muang Udon police arrested Suksan or Khan Kheng, 35, as he travelled along the Udon to Nong Bua Lamphu Road in a taxi. He was snared because of the GPS signal from the victim's stolen phone.

som na na you grass. Kidnapping & extorting 20,000:baht before dumping your victim by a canal ...alive she’s going to contact police “. Stupid criminal gets caught via her smartphone in a taxi. Hope he’s put into a prison we’re he grassed on other criminals who will also seek there own justice !

21 hours ago, webfact said:

A woman identified only as "B" - the wife of a farang - said she had chatted online with Suksan and thought he sounded nice. He called himself "James".

So invited him round for tea and biscuits?

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I remember some time ago the police arrested girl with drugs. The police offered her she won't get punished if she becomes a police informant. So much about that "title". 

"Police informant" isn't a job one applies for; one is recruited, usually starting of with a deal between a cop and a crook.  

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Not true and I will be the first to say, been very happily married to me Thai Mrs for 13 years, she is GREAT in bed, no complaints there or anywhere else for that matter, and she still looks as GREAT as the first time I met her, and the sex is the same, just gets better every time.

I go with other woman because I can, I like to try something different every now and again, might be one a year, two if I am up for it, although I don't call it cheating, we have an understanding if you like, which most people can't get their heads around, but that's ok, it suits me, so one size doesn't fit all, that said, who would think you would need to have sex with another female when your wife ticks all the boxes, and when I say ticks all the boxes I mean that in every way, but when everybody starts to realise that sex is just that, sex, its enjoyable and shouldn't only be with your partner because that is restrictive, a bit like driving the same car for as many years as you have it, why not take a newer model for a test drive, just to see the difference, yes, why not enjoy it with others every now and again, but then again, there aren't many wives like mine who can understand my way of thinking, and as I said to her in the beginning, do you prefer to know up front, or behind your back that I will play the field every now and again, and her reply was, as long as it's not that often, and a few other conditions, it's been a great being marriage to her.

So technically I'm not cheating, and if you want to think I'm bragging, ok that's fine, but I just like to eat some of that cake every now and again and I see nothing wrong with it, I love my wife, having sex with someone else every now and again doesn't mean I don't love her, we are not that insecure.

I know most of my mates cheat because they don't have the kind of relationship I have with my wife, e.g. being upfront, it's a typical marriage and their their wives are possessive and insecure, why because my mates have allowed them to be like that from the beginning, they failed to be their true selves, following everyone else who is married and cheats or has cheated. 

I will admit, what I do might not be for everybody else, but then again, got to ask why blokes look at other women and what thoughts go through their minds, me on the other hand, like to go that extra because I know when I am hungry, it means I got to eat when I can.

If you have the kind of wife you say, I don't understand why you would cheat anyway. Is she really okay with it? Lot of women out there that are pretty, but I wouldn't do that to my wife in any event, and I'm sure she feels the same way. Guess with you and her it's okay

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

If you have the kind of wife you say, I don't understand why you would cheat anyway. Is she really okay with it? Lot of women out there that are pretty, but I wouldn't do that to my wife in any event, and I'm sure she feels the same way. Guess with you and her it's okay

I have no reason to lie, and that's ok not understanding why I 'cheat' even when I have a wife that ticks all of the boxes, although I don't look at it as 'cheating', I look at it as just having sex with someone else every now and again when the opportunity arises and I feel like it, e.g. it is healthy in a marriage in my opinion, I don't feel guilt and the wife is ok with it, albeit it is not discussed (thrown in her face), unless she asks and she respects my honesty, she might get a little hurt, that is normal, but she hasn't shown it, but no hiding, no lying, why the need, lies destroy, and for relationships to survive, honesty has to be the first principal, besides I couldn't live in a relationship with my partner lying to me, I despise lies, I would prefer she told me what I told her in the beginning and then I could decide whether I wanted to go forward with her, as I told her and gave her the choice, no lies, this is me in the raw, take me or leave me before we go forward.

My wife has 3 sisters, one has married to a farang for the same time we have been married, 13 years, he is overseas working, she is here, we know of late she has been playing the field with a Thai guy in the next village, how do you think we feel about her cheating, how do you think her husband would feel if he found out, this is where marriages fall apart, because relationships need have honesty, do I think he plays the field, sure, not my business, but I couldn't live like that, but who knows, maybe the have the same kind of agreement we have in place ?

My wife is not into what I am into and I respect that, but if she ever wanted to venture out, that would be up to her, and I would be ok with that, she knows I am man enough to be told, I am not insecure that she will leave me, besides, if she ever did, that would mean she didn't love me, not because I have the occasional sex with another female. 

As much as you can't understand why I need to 'cheat', would be pretty much the same way I feel when my friends come to Thailand and take a girl every single night for sex, one guy took 3 woman in one day, I couldn't do it, even if I when I was single, one in a blue moon would be it. I'm not deprived that I need a woman every night, and even if I was single, I couldn't have sex with just any woman as freely available as they are here, firstly I have to be attracted to her, enjoy a conversation with her over a few drinks, perhaps some pool and then back to the hotel if I felt comfortable with her for the best part of an hour at the most, then a hug and bye bye.

There was a 23 year old in a town not to far from me and I would see her twice a month at best, she knew I was married and that it was just a business transaction, and of course she didn't think twice when I told her I was married and that the wife knew that I have the occasional sex outside outside the marriage when I wanted.

I believe sex outside the relationship for Thai's is more acceptable than in western cultures, I have even seen married Thai woman go with farangs when there husbands stay behind the bar serving drinks, being fully aware that the wife is sleeping around to make money for the family, yeh, get your head around that, they see it as ok, where you and I would be saying, no way, but I suppose for them sex is just that, sex, but at the other end of the scale, but different to how you and I would see it, actually a lot different to the way I see it, but each to their own and if they are ok with it and look at it as a business transaction and move forward in life, well good luck to them, they are both bigger than I would ever be.

As much as you don't understand how I would 'cheat' on my wife, is the same as me not understanding if you feel the urge to have sex with another woman, why would you hold back, to me it's just sex and to be quite honest I believe we have been conditioned to believe marriage is it, the finally, once you get married you must stop having sex with others, and that is where the world of marriages fail in my opinion, why, because either the male or the female will cheat eventually, it's human nature, do you know of anyone any married people that cheat, do you believe the majority of marriages end in divorce because one of the partners cheated, you see, that is where I see the difference, marriages should be open, then you would have less breakdowns, but then again, it's all about trust and boundaries.

I understand you wouldn't 'cheat' on your wife and that I respect, I don't admire anyone who cheats on their partner, and you are right, we are ok with me stepping outside of the zone because we understand each other and my wife knows I respect her enough not to disrespect her, if that makes sense, i.e. she trusts me enough to know it's a one in a blue moon thing, and it keeps the relationship very healthy.

As I said before, one size doesn't fit all, we are happy in our little world, that is what is important to us, and as long as I continue to abide by the rules that make her comfortable, we will continue to live happily ever after, but really feel she didn't have to throw in the last rule, it's just not me, I mean seriously, 'don't leave me for a Katoye' really ????

11 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Jealous?

How so im a white Dutch guy. Just dont elevate myself above other and pretend im gods gift to Thai woman. Lot of OAPs seem to think they are and seem to think all Thai guys are bad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Been in an open relation b4 so i get you.  Its all about ageeing to it. But ita not called cheating.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Quite a lot of posters here cheat on their wife, and they cannot say too much when the Wife does likewise 

Bit different getting him to her house with an 11 yr old daughter there watching TV, who's daddy could well be the falang, and probably paid for the house.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

That was more schadenfreude than balance, Rob....  you are usually a lot more balanced than that.

The guy got cheated on. IMHO not a big thing. Relations come and go. Nothing new. We also dont know if the guy never cheated. Sorry just dont see this as a major thing. 

He obviously wasnt the brightest candle on the cake. If you look at the photo closely and how the police officer is restraining him, all he had to do was keep saying "I can't breathe" and he'd have had 2000 BLM protestors there to help him. ????  ???? 

If the husband forgives his wife for her stupidity, that is up to him.

If you are married and go out with another woman and have sex, you

are cheating, no matters what you call it, open relationship, or just fooling around

dress up cheating however you want, but you are CHEATING.  Glad this thief was

caught, and hope he gets justice plus...

Geezer

On 6/19/2020 at 3:10 PM, robblok said:

But that still does not negate my point that the woman in question did not get from the farang what she need it be it good sex or emotional attachment. That goes contra to the wisdom many expats spout that foreigners are the dream of every Thai lady. (lot of guys have over inflated egos)

Many women like variety (me too), no man can provide a woman with that.

I once lived with a woman who wanted sex 5x a day, I certainly couldn't provide that, despite trying my best.

Variety is the spice of life!

Thinking that having sex with other people is 'cheating' is outdated Christian prudish morality.

Edited by BritManToo