Pattaya ground floor condo ? Pattaya first floor condo ? any condo with door/windows facing swimming pool ?

scoupeo

hi, do you live or know a condo at first floor (ground floor for some) facing swimming pool ?

i would prefer a smaller project than the giant maldives and other condo resorts where I fear the future of maintenance payment and amenities... (what will happen when not enough people will pay...?)

Thanks guys !

5 hours ago, bartender100 said:

Just a warning, can be a nightmare being close to the pool for noise, screaming kids, music. I know, been there, summer when they are off school is even worse

But great for sitting and watching the girls in their bikinis sunbathing.????

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, salsajapan said:

View Talay are the cheapest for ground floor condo with swimming pool i guess ?

ground floor used by business. no residential. (the ones that i know of anyway......)

OP needs to sift through the property sites, eg bahtsold, maybe others can give a definitive list.

edit thread is a month old, OP maybe sorted by now. 

Edited by jastheace
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, jastheace said:

ground floor used by business. no residential. (the ones that i know of anyway......)

OP needs to sift through the property sites, eg bahtsold, maybe others can give a definitive list.

edit thread is a month old, OP maybe sorted by now. 

you can use ANY condo for whatever you want, business or residential.

On 7/20/2020 at 7:42 AM, Henryford said:

When i bought my condo i made sure it was as far as possible from the swimming pool see post #2.

Mine is at the pool. It is a nice view but also a lot of noise. Luckily I use the aircon all the time and so the windows and doors are mostly closed. Otherwise I would suffer a lot. Wouldn't recommend such a location if you like to have the windows and doors open. 

• Like 1