TikTok users say they helped sabotage Trump rally with false registrations

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"Leftists always fool themselves into thinking they're being clever. Registering for a rally only means you've RSVPed with a cellphone number," Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said in a statement. "But we thank them for their contact information."

good to hear

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

good to hear

There you go, thats the right attitude. Should elminate those leftish right? Once and for all! The world will be much better off, and safer for sure. 

And of course everyone who signed up and did not show, should have the same punishment whats so over, because they failed to come and see the great leader in action. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Marcous said:

Parscale said it wasn't the case. I don't know why he would say that, maybe to avoid looking incompetent?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/21/trump-tulsa-rally-scheme-k-pop-fans-tiktok-users

They want to put the blaim on the protesters. Easy to oncintue where he started putting blaim on different groups that really do not have anything to do with it, but it works. Have always been like that, so he just uses the old recipies for is own purposes. Divide and conquer

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

The president of the US and the whole might of US law enforcement behind him outsmarted by some kids.  This is the best proof of Trump his incompetence ever. 

It isn't as complex as running a caucus in Iowa with no interference. All government is incompetent when it comes to the interwebz. As Bush said the worldwide web is going to revolutionize the internet. 

I haven't see a government website that runs well in my entire life. Most look like Wordpress from the mid 90's.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It isn't as complex as running a caucus in Iowa with no interference. All government is incompetent when it comes to the interwebz. As Bush said the worldwide web is going to revolutionize the internet. 

I haven't see a government website that runs well in my entire life. Most look like Wordpress from the mid 90's.

Maybe true. Only this time it <deleted> Trump's enormous ego.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Maybe true. Only this time it <deleted> Trump's enormous ego.

The funny part about it all is the government keeps threatening the tech companies in the USA. These are the only companies in the world that kept the USA running and helped shield the government's general incompetence from the world at large. 

You know because they have a plan for everything. I'm gonna go get me a beer.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Not that we really needed more evidence but that shows clearly that the majority of TikTok users are smarter than POTUS and his team. No surprise. 

Do you think Trump personally ran the booking system? Incompetence in the online space is endemic to most governments.

• Confused 1