Britain reels from latest terrorism-linked stabbing, American among dead

snoop1130

32 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Ifs and buts,

Here’s a fact for you,

someone on the far left just murdered 3 men.

Far left  <deleted>, he's from Libya and a Muslim and most likely ISIS. I know some of you people want a race war and a war between left and right, but you won't get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

He is from Libya, the west has been bombing the middle east in an endless series of wars from before WW11. Why should he pick on the small minority of people in the Reading area who happen to be black. Anyway black people are simply not seen by the extremist Islamists as "Enemies of Islam".  It's about religious fundamentalism - live with it. If you are utterly desperate to drag racism into the topic, so you can have your little rant, then at least supply some real evidence of this in his motives. Don't rely on unsubstantiated opinions.

When did the UK bomb Libya ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Far left  <deleted>, he's from Libya and a Muslim and most likely ISIS. I know some of you people want a race war and a war between left and right, but you won't get it.

I’d say your ISIS whacko is more likely to start a war than “some of you people” he’s killed 3 already. 

5 hours ago, DefaultName said:

In the UK, he'll be out in a few years, then deportation will be held up with (taxpayer funded) appeals until he's so old that he can't be deported on humanitarian grounds. 

And  then  theyll offer an amnesty also.

31 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Ifs and buts,

Here’s a fact for you,

someone on the far left just murdered 3 men.

if you are referring to the Reading murders, Islamists, if that is what he proves to be, are not 'far left'. If people want to compare Salafi Islamists to a Western political system, they are more aligned to right wing conservatism.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Who were the organisers that organized that banner ?

If you know who they were , lets us know who they were

Jake Hepple, of Colne, Lancashire, who has been pictured with the former EDL leader, claimed responsibility for last night's stunt over the Etihad stadium and wrote on Facebook: 'I'd like to take this time to apologise... to absolutely f***ing nobody!' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8448635/Burnley-FC-apologise-White-Lives-Matter-banner-flown-match-against-Manchester-City.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Syduan said:

I don't know if this was a false flag or not but the timing is just right once again to push race wars and the excuse for martial law.

Martial law is just what the UK needs right now! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Why would he feel the need to apologise.  Do white lives matter or not?  Apparently not really in the UK anymore, glad I left that cesspit for good 18 years ago.

It's stirring up trouble that's why.

10 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Martial law is just what the UK needs right now! 

Of course a few protests and one random stabbing lets have martial law ha ha ha

11 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Seems like the attacker deliberately sought gays out to kill .

He ignored non whites/non gays in the park and went to a gay pub and attacked people outside that pub

Yes and that fits with the hard line islamist philosophy. I don't like how some sections are trying to label this and turn into a race thing. These events have happened before.

1 hour ago, rott said:

Ask a black Nigerian Christian what he thinks of Islam, then stand back. 

Thank you, Black Nigerian (Or Malian etc) Islamic fundamentalist fights black Nigerian Christian. How mind numbingly deluded does anybody have to be to think this is is about race. 

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

Why would he feel the need to apologise.  Do white lives matter or not?  Apparently not really in the UK anymore, glad I left that cesspit for good 18 years ago.

Sadly the cesspit is not being emptied, only topped up weekly by new arrivals. 

Still the easiest country to make money and avoid tax though. 

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Until the police have questioned him and their conclusions released the could be:

A bigot

A homophobe

A racist

Any one, or any combination. 

No excuse, he is a murderer. He and only he chose that course of action. 

Exactly except for one glaring omission, The police have already said he was a terrorist, clearly (Unless you are brain dead) an Islamic terrorist, you get homophobes, but not homophobic terrorists etc etc. So let's try again - using your words as a reference.

We already know he is basically an ISLAMIC TERRORIST.

BUT

"Until the police have questioned him and their conclusions (are) released he could. ............ALSO be:

A bigot

A homophobe

A racist

Any one, or any combination. ....................

I agree entirely, he could well be a psychopath also, probably is.

No excuse, he is a murderer. He and only he chose that course of action..................  Agree 100%

Put him in a Gulag and work him to death would be my choice. Let him know that every penny he earned there, was being spent fighting the unspeakable evil of religious fundamentalism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Exactly except for one glaring omission, The police have already said he was a terrorist, clearly (Unless you are brain dead) an Islamic terrorist, you get homophobes, but not homophobic terrorists etc etc. So let's try again - using your words as a reference.

We already know he is basically an ISLAMIC TERRORIST.

BUT

"Until the police have questioned him and their conclusions (are) released he could. ............ALSO be:

A bigot

A homophobe

A racist

Any one, or any combination. ....................

I agree entirely, he could well be a psychopath also, probably is.

No excuse, he is a murderer. He and only he chose that course of action..................  Agree 100%

Put him in a Gulag and work him to death would be my choice. Let him know that every penny he earned there, was being spent fighting the unspeakable evil of religious fundamentalism. 

That's not how the game is played anymore. We always need to bring racism, homophobia, religion and terrorism labels for everything. Just calling it murder doesn't make me outraged as a gay American.

Now that I have worked myself into a state of rage, I am going to burn down every shop in my own neighborhood, tear down some statues of Allah, and camp out downtown on somebody else's property and be a lone enforcer with my AR15. Look for a summer of love coming to an area near you soon. 

#gayamericanglbtqialivesmatter.

10 hours ago, evadgib said:

Several news reports appear to suggest that the victims were gay & that that might have been some sort of trigger if I understood them correctly this morning.

Elsewhere St Nigel has spoken out:

I like this Guy! 

10 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

You may be desperate to use the word racist as part of some other argument, but what is racist about this. The man is an Islamist, a religious terrorist, unless he states otherwise his motives have nothing to do with race. There are muslin extremists from Malasia fighting  the Thai people in Southern Thailand - that isn't about race. All sorts of different Islamic terror groups were fighting one another in Syria  - that wasn't about race. The Genocide of the Yazidis was because they were seen as Kaffir's (Unbelievers) by IS - not about race. The Al Qaeda and Taliban attacks in Afghanistan likewise. 

Please try to get a grip on the fact that it is about RELIGION, not race. The fact that the sick nutter killed white people in a London park was because that was the choice. Arab's are very happy killing other Arabs over their different twisted interpretation of the Sky fairly story. 

Reading is Berkshire and not part of London.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SinCityGr8One said:

I like this Guy! 

I watched that this morning and I agree with him, but not about Trump.

This is kinda of off topic but not off topic. Peter Hitchens did an interview yesterday and I think spot on what is going to happen in the UK, cultural, economic and social revolution with a Starmer government once the unemployment and protests really bite.

4 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It's stirring up trouble that's why.

Of course a few protests and one random stabbing lets have martial law ha ha ha

There's more bayonet practice on UK streets these days than there is at the School of Infantry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Until the police have questioned him and their conclusions released the could be:

A bigot

A homophobe

A racist

Any one, or any combination. 

No excuse, he is a murderer. He and only he chose that course of action. 

Oh come now, surely not. He's one of those engineers scientists and doctors who came here to enrich us. As a protected species he should not be labeled with those slurs and insults reserved for the non-left.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rob63 said:

It's done. Let's forget about it. It's all getting very boring.

Let's not, because we are all still reeling here. You sound like you could be the start of another cover up. This was Reading, not Rochdale or Rotherham.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

The banner was organised by Tommy Robinson supporters to incite trouble that's why.

Only a matter of time before someone on the far right attacks and kills someone.

To redress the balance.

The remainder of your post is nothing more than guesswork.