It’s official! Prawit takes over as new Palang Pracharat leader

webfact

Wonderful choice! A morally bankrupt man leading a morally bankrupt political party. It's the perfect match.

Besides, he's only been made the leader "officially", but in fact has been pulling the strings from behind the scene all along.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

executives visited the general in person to hand him the new position, instead of having him come to the party headquarters

Yeah... that would've been a terrible imposition. Next time just send the appointment letter by mail and be done with it. 

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

My my what a surprise.

He deserves an oscar for denying he was even interested in the position.

Who knew?

I pity him, so politically unambitious, yet so much responibility and power foisted upon his unwilling shoulders.

Truly a martyr for the country.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

It’s official! Prawit takes over as new Palang Pracharat leader

That tell you everything you need to know about Palang Pracharat.

Million THB watches and diamond picky rings well in excess of one's salary anyone?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Government chief whip Wirat Rattanaset, who is also Palang Pracharat member, said the party executives visited the general in person to hand him the new position, instead of having him come to the party headquarters on Tuesday.

Rumour has it the party headquarters had too many steps for him to climb  !!!!

• Haha 1

Funny watching all the excuses for these lot and their coup. Everything from they’ll eradicate corruption and reform the police, but but but Thaksin, his cabinet may be bad but Prayut is the only good one, to my new favourite one...........Prayut isn’t really in charge anyway. He does it cos he has to. He has no choice. 

Sure. We all know the measure of a genuinely good man is not his actions but his words. A sad state of affairs right now. 

• Thanks 1

And they have effectively wiped the slate clean to have full military control. What a disgrace, and Prawit was never supposed to be any where near this government. Was it not the Dems who gave the ultimatum of him having no part in it or they would not come over and do some rear end licking?

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yeah, your great! A real fountain of knowledge. The real question is, are you happy that you were right? ????????????

you mean you're great right ?

if you're going to try and take a witty shot at someone at least get it right. 

The fat toad played the most predictable game ever, was never in doubt though...

No I won't!

No never!

Cannot!! ooh go on then........

On absolutely any other planet that would have been obvious but this is Thailand where the people in charge know they can say and do abso<deleted>inlutely anything!!!!