National parks preparing to welcome tourists

snoop1130

9 hours ago, Mick501 said:

You equate nationalism to being selfish as self justification for not spending a few dollars in a comparatively poor country.   Credit to you for having the gall to call others selfish.  if the aim is equality for all, then surely redistribution of wealth is in line with that goal? 

You are wrong. Thailand don't charge the tickets depending from your income, they charge it depending from your origin. This is discrimination.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

You see this is the problem with people like yourself accepting things that are wrong, you actually contribute to them remaining in force, oh don't worry, I won't try and take your blinkers off your eyes to try and prove my point.

Enjoy the rest of your life bending over while the Thai's keep laughing at you while you enjoy whatever you're doing when your in a national park next after spending 10 times more than a Thai to get in.

I suppose the only time you would feel that it isn't right is when you have to pay 10 times more for everything else here, maybe then you would think twice and jack up then for the sake of "chump change".

I take it your a person who has no principals and doesn't give a rats a$$ as long as you get what you want, right or wrong, and that's ok, your not alone, you and your mates can do as you like, but us others know what the Thai's are like, how they think, and won't allow them to get away with it, after all, where we came from, we were taught right from wrong, and how to avoid being scammed, others like you probably get rorted all the time, but if it's not 'chump change' you will think twice won't you big spender.

I will enjoy going to NPs and other such activities thanks.   And you enjoy....whatever it is you do.