Possible world conflict

You are relaxing at home when there is someone at the gate.

The Mrs goes to see who it is. A smartly dressed man speaks to the good lady in Thai. You are called over. “You have to give this man your passport number and then put a cross on his form.”

You have to decide who to support; for admin purposes only:

US or China

Who would get your vote?

• Confused 6

Books, movies, etc.. have covered this enough; therefore, you do whatever you think will be financially and physically safe.  THEN, sell everything and go back home.  Back home you can give your real views. Nobody cares what you say, write, or do if they know you are trying to save yourself.  this isn't a movie. anyone with a list like that isn't right in the head, and has bad intentions.  it's a red flag to begin with.

I would do a write in vote:  Deeeeez   Nutz   

56 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

At the moment I would abstain.

The minute the Donald is hoofed out the oval office i would put my cross next to the US.

China?

Seriously? 

Same here. trump was and never will be president material, and his hesitation when they needed a leader cost many lives. He has no chance of repeating and thank  God.

• Like 1

So we are thinking that this is not possible!? Eh! 

After watching "The coming war on China' (John Pilger) for the second time this week, I think it is. The Thai authorities might just like to know where they stand with us farang.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

My Mrs would have told him to shove that paper up his fat ar5e and get the <deleted> out of her sight before she shove up a whole book in the same namned part of his body.

I very much doubt that Thai ladies would say, and do, that to a person in authority.

How is the mustard going to be cut. USA have had a foothold here since UK gave Siam its freedom. China is on the horizon, with influence, technologies and soft power.

We might have to make a choice sooner than we think.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

So we are thinking that this is not possible!? Eh! 

After watching "The coming war on China' (John Pilger) for the second time this week, I think it is. The Thai authorities might just like to know where they stand with us farang.

But the bigger question is where do THEY stand...?

17 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I very much doubt that Thai ladies would say, and do, that to a person in authority.

How is the mustard going to be cut. USA have had a foothold here since UK gave Siam its freedom. China is on the horizon, with influence, technologies and soft power.

We might have to make a choice sooner than we think.

That´s exactly what she would do, then you can doubt what you want. None of us take any <deleted> from anyone.

You don´t have to chose. They are just flexing their muscles. However, you can also say that the people living here already made their bed. It´s always been inevitable that China would one day take over the trust from cooperation from the Asian countries.

10 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That´s exactly what she would do, then you can doubt what you want. None of us take any <deleted> from anyone.

You don´t have to chose. They are just flexing their muscles. However, you can also say that the people living here already made their bed. It´s always been inevitable that China would one day take over the trust from cooperation from the Asian countries.

I think you and the Mrs are to be commended.

Most Thai ladies that I know would not say 'no' to a government official with a clip board.

So! Who's it to be US or China?

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

I think you and the Mrs are to be commended.

Most Thai ladies that I know would not say 'no' to a government official with a clip board.

He is the resident Troll, dont put too much stock into his posts.

• Sad 1