Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sex abuse charges

webfact

1 hour ago, otherstuff1957 said:

Flight logs show that Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least once and that Clinton flew on it many times.  However, aside from the one girl who claimed that Trump raped her and then withdrew the charges after receiving death threats from Trump supporters, none of the girls on the flights testified that either of them committed any improprieties.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/what-the-unsealed-epstein-documents-reveal-about-trump.html

Your source link has no mention I believe of trump supporters making death threats

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Isaan sailor said:

If she needs money and wants to stay out of prison—she’ll squeal.  And Bill and Hillary Clinton will leave the country suddenly.

Everyone will just deny her claims,unless of course, the victims can corroborate  her testimony of abuse.

I see no problem of the rich and famous hanging out together, having dinner, taking pics, drinks ,sporting activities, charity events,it happens all the time.  When the kinky stuff happens thats when many social distance from each other!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, evadgib said:

The timing of this arrest is certainly interesting...

Immediately after the removal of SDNY Berman, shows how high up the corruption is?

Be interesting to see how this develops, be a lot of people with very twitchy bottoms, these people were not only into "underage" children, if you want evidence of how twisted they are look at Epstein's art collection - strange, if you want really weird look at Podesta "art" collection! - sick, sick people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

I don't regard 16-17 year olds as "children", the age of consent is 16 in many countries. If the experience was so horrific as they claim, why did many of them keep going back for more over many years?

What matters is the age of consent in the jurisdiction to which the investigation relates and the ages of all those allegedly raped or sexually abused.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CGW said:

Immediately after the removal of SDNY Berman, shows how high up the corruption is?

Be interesting to see how this develops, be a lot of people with very twitchy bottoms, these people were not only into "underage" children, if you want evidence of how twisted they are look at Epstein's art collection - strange, if you want really weird look at Podesta "art" collection! - sick, sick people.

Wasn't that nitwit alex jones and he is a nitwit, floating conspiracy theories of this kinda of stuff with  important people and underage...

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What matters is the age of consent in the jurisdiction to which the investigation relates and the ages of all those allegedly raped or sexually abused.

Girls can marry as young as 12 with parents permission in Massachusetts and 13 in New Hampshire, so there's a bit of a double standard going on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

So you find it ok that a 50-something years old man pays 12-16 year old girls  for sexual acts? 

Don't put words in my mouth, I said I don't regard 16-17 year olds as children.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

I am HIGHLY skeptical of all this. I think if the CIA/FBI....BBC.....wanted to find her they could have at pretty much any time....No, I think deals have been made, <deleted> covered....this will be a nicely orchestrated trial for the media and sheeple. I hope I am wrong.

The government did a deal with Epstein at his first trial, giving him 13 months in jail, keeping the deal secret from his accusers, allowing him out every day, and giving him free rein when he was parolled. People talk about corrupt Thai police, not sure they are any better in the USA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

I don't regard 16-17 year olds as "children", the age of consent is 16 in many countries. If the experience was so horrific as they claim, why did many of them keep going back for more over many years?

They ranged from 12 years old to 16 and the reason why they kept going back is because the pimps kept taking them back

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

They ranged from 12 years old to 16 and the reason why they kept going back is because the pimps kept taking them back

They were procured by other schoolgirls who said they could earn a quick buck and went willingly, not in chains. Some of those same girls visited him regularly for years. Show me evidence that he molested 12 year olds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Hmmm... I'm not going to draw conclusions over the six who 'liked' your post.

Let's just put it this way. 16 & 17 year olds can be vulnerable, even if they don't think so at the time.

They can also be easily corrupted. Would you have said no to US$1000 when you were sixteen to do a favour for an older woman?

So who is guilty, the child who was easily corrupted or the one who knowingly corrupts?

I can speak from experience. I ran away from home at 15. So was somewhat vulnerable.

Though, I hold no grudges against the woman/women involved. Especially as the women involved didn't really require me to do anything. They seemed more interested in me being happy.

I even had a girlfriend at the time. We would stay together on the weekend in the second bedroom of the West End apartment. Everything was provided. Money, clothes, jewellery.

But the weekends were for my girlfriend. Woman involved asked what she could do to make it exclusive.

I guess for me the difference was that I actually ended up living with the woman, as tensions began to develop at another place I stayed. So she came to pick me up and I went to live with her. 

So not the same experience as just being used. 

But the point being that teenagers can be easily corrupted and we as adults shouldn't take advantage of that.

I should point out that the woman/women in my scenario were in their twenties. So it wasn't like creepy old women or anything like that.

But it was a bit uncomfortable when you are trying to watch TV, with a woman on either side of you, intent on distracting you.

Perhaps it's different because I am a man. I just get on with it, rather than trying to blame everything on my past.

So I don't automatically dismiss their stories, just because they were pulled into the party scene by Ghislane.

I know a bit about those people and their lifestyle. 

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Eindhoven said:

Would you have said no to US$1000 when you were sixteen to do a favour to an older woman?

I wouldn't say no now .......... age 64.

What does she want doing, light changed, hedge trimmed?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

But that’s not relevant, is it? 
What is relevant is: do we find it ok that a 50ish y.o. man pays 12-16 y.o. girls for sexual acts. What’s your opinion? 

Where do you get 12 year olds from? Show me proof that he molested 12 year olds.

31 minutes ago, riclag said:

Wasn't that nitwit alex jones and he is a nitwit, floating conspiracy theories of this kinda of stuff with  important people and underage...

No idea, i take it you never bothered to look at the "art" work and formed your own opinion rather than relying on others?

Just now, giddyup said:

Where do you get 12 year olds from? Show me proof that he molested 12 year olds.

Why is it that you are so defensive? The figure may be 14 years old. Does that make a difference to you? Is 14 ok, but 12 not?

• Like 2