Jeffrey Epstein friend Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sex abuse charges

webfact

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

They were procured by other schoolgirls who said they could earn a quick buck and went willingly, not in chains. Some of those same girls visited him regularly for years. Show me evidence that he molested 12 year olds.

They were flown in from abroad and from a "modelling agency "

Details from the investigation included allegations that 12-year-old triplets were flown in from France for Epstein's birthday, and flown back the following day after being sexually abused by the financier. It was alleged that young girls were recruited from Brazil and other South American countries, former Soviet countries, and Europe, and that Jean-Luc Brunel's "MC2" modeling agency was also supplying girls to Epstein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Just now, Eindhoven said:

Why is it that you are so defensive? The figure may be 14 years old. Does that make a difference to you? Is 14 ok, but 12 not?

If you are going to discuss a subject use facts.

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Where do you get 12 year olds from? Show me proof that he molested 12 year olds.

That is not answering my question whether you find it ok that a 50ish yo. man pays 12-16 yo. girls for sexual acts or not. Why is it so difficult for you to answer that question? Are you going to answer that question?

• Thanks 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

They were flown in from abroad and from a "modelling agency "

Details from the investigation included allegations that 12-year-old triplets were flown in from France for Epstein's birthday, and flown back the following day after being sexually abused by the financier. It was alleged that young girls were recruited from Brazil and other South American countries, former Soviet countries, and Europe, and that Jean-Luc Brunel's "MC2" modeling agency was also supplying girls to Epstein.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

The operative word here is allegations.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CGW said:

Immediately after the removal of SDNY Berman, shows how high up the corruption is?

Be interesting to see how this develops, be a lot of people with very twitchy bottoms, these people were not only into "underage" children, if you want evidence of how twisted they are look at Epstein's art collection - strange, if you want really weird look at Podesta "art" collection! - sick, sick people.

I think you are wrong.

The indictment came from a Grand Jury and one does not organise a Grand Jury procedure in the blink of an eye.

https://www.insider.com/maxwell-arrest-not-at-all-related-to-geoffrey-berman-firing-2020-7

About your mention of art collection,  I hope you're not trying to revive this ridiculous story of the hidden Clinton painting, right?

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

• Like 1

Just now, giddyup said:

If you are going to discuss a subject use facts.

I have. Can you point out anything I have written with which you disagree. 

It was someone else who wrote 12 year old and they have provided you with published evidence.

So, I will ask you again. is 12 & 14 years old ok with you?

Just now, Pilotman said:

then you are uninformed 

The age of consent is 16 in some US states and Canada. Most of Europe it is 14 to 16. Now if you don't agree with that, take it up with the countries involved.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

I think you are wrong.

The indictment came from a Grand Jury and one does not organise a Grand Jury procedure in the blink of an eye.

https://www.insider.com/maxwell-arrest-not-at-all-related-to-geoffrey-berman-firing-2020-7

About your mention of art collection,  I hope you're not trying to revive this ridiculous story of the hidden Clinton painting, right?

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

I'm sure ewe are correct, doubtless Clinton and the other "suspects" are innocent of any "conspiracy" and Berman was mere coincidence.

Have a nice day!

I'm thinking back to a popular TV series -- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" -- that was on from the mid 80s to mid 90s...

So THIS is what THAT was all about???  Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, etc etc...

[Host Robin] Leach ended each episode with a wish for his viewers that became his signature catchphrase, "champagne wishes and caviar dreams."

2020-07-03-72.jpg.da9b1aec490e2697c0589a32fbe5fd99.jpg

Better keep Ms Maxwell safe and have guards watching her 24/7. Something is building up with the usual unscrupulous characters in the fray. SDNY deputy attorney Audrey Strauss was involved in Maxwell arrest just a week after Bill Barr Friday night massacre. I am sure Trump will be tweeting on this and hang out a pardon carrot soon. 

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

How is that in any way relevant? Do you even understand the meaning of the word 'consent' in law?  

You are calling those ages "children", and I'm saying the law doesn't consider them as such if they have an age of consent as low as 14.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

I’ve watched the 4 part documentary of Epstein and whilst not condoning any illegal actions, the women making claims against him are 100% dollar led.

They’d attend a party at one of his mansions and attest to abuse and tell of an escape, then when asked by the interviewer

“when did you see him again” (Epstein)

They’d say “oh, he rang so I went round again a couple days later”

You are aware, that some of the accusations include pedophillia, aren't you?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Is child prostitution and trafficking  legal though ?

That is what we are talking about , marriage age is irrelevant .

We are not talking about marriage  

Neither am I. I said the age of consent was 14-16 in most European countries.

1 minute ago, Eindhoven said:

I think you will find that in most cases, the age of consent appears low, but that is for children with each other. Not for situations with a significant age gap. As little as more than three years difference can be prosecuted. Also the older person must not be in a position of influence over the younger person.

There is more, but what interests me about you is why you would take such a simplistic view of Age of Consent laws to try to bolster your almost wholly indefensible argument.

Pointing out the facts, the morals/ethics of it is something else.