Are there many bars open soi boukhao / soi lengkee that are busy at the moment

Martin71

On 7/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, Martin71 said:

No can do ....  saying in the cuds a few hours outside Korat,

Many bars are closed because of not so many people around also because of the windows you're allowed to serve alcohol. They will probably wait for the emergency decree to be lifted and serving hours are back to normal. 

43 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i gave up on Ban Chang 1+ years ago, it was the stupid pricing just made it not worthwhile

Yes i agree. and i have done the same 

why to bother to do the 1 hour more trip from Pattaya (And the same for the return)

and ending with much less choice and the same prices (Or sometimes even more) ?

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, Henryford said:

I walked around Soi Buakhao/LK Metro last night. Most bars are open but very quiet, just one or two girls and virtually no customers. The lights are off in many places which makes the place look scary. Two a gogos actually open. Pandoras where you have to sit inside a plastic booth and the dancers are behind a plastic shield !!

a new take on safe sex 

2 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

why to bother to do the 1 hour more trip from Pattaya (And the same for the return)

More, BF+1,000+ST room elsewhere. Or go soi pothole 1,000 all incl

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 8:54 PM, Ties V said:

Some places busy. Last saturday Triangle bar was very busy, Trenchtown bar also. Last night soi buakao not so busy. After i went to ibar in walking street, they opened first night and it was packed, thousands of people, i was shocked. So if you go for a girl it's the best time ever now with many young girls but also mostly young farang..

Thousands? ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

Thousands? ????

He problaby means in all the Pattaya area. or his vision was troubled for some reasons

the maximum capacity of the I bar turn around 500 people in total

and they did it in very rares occasions like happy new year

On 7/9/2020 at 8:24 AM, scubascuba3 said:

i gave up on Ban Chang 1+ years ago, it was the stupid pricing just made it not worthwhile

On 7/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, kingofthemountain said:

aah but it`s out of sight and ears of my little munchkin...I usually stop overnight :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

In the same vein, how about the bars and restaurants in the area from Buakhao through New Plaza to Second Rd.? Any activity?

Market Cafe on New Plaza is open, quiet, not many people walking past, i like the food there and girls serving, traditional Brit greasy spoon type of place

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 2:24 PM, scubascuba3 said:

100% agree, While prices in many areas in pattaya were decreasing Ban Chang kept going higher, it is now ridiculous, like many do they shot themselves in the foot big time, why did this happen you ask, simple, there is one "influential" Thai so called mr big running the street and dictating prices (price fixing), his commercial attributes are limited to say the least - idiot would be an accurate description 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, smedly said:

100% agree, While prices in many areas in pattaya were decreasing Ban Chang kept going higher, it is now ridiculous, like many do they shot themselves in the foot big time, why did this happen you ask, simple, there is one "influential" Thai so called mr big running the street and dictating prices (price fixing), his commercial attributes are limited to say the least - idiot would be an accurate description 

to be fair they were partly forced into it by police insisting they couldn't have STs upstairs so people were forced to not only pay a bar fine but also the short time room elsewhere, that killed it for me particularly as now in Pattaya it's the cheapest it's been for years, 700-1,000 all incl

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1