Uk Covid 19 Certificate facilitating entry to Thailand

Although not urgent at this stage,I could do with returning to the UK for a month.2 weeks would be compulsory self isolation imposed by the UK govt,and a further 2 weeks tying up a few odds and ends.

Being married to a Thai for 17 years I fall into number 6 of the 11 eligible categories,but can anyone tell me where I am supposed to obtain within the UK "a Health certificate clarifying no risk of COVID-19, using a RT-PCR laboratory technique, issued no more than 72 hours before travelling (required from passengers in Types 2, 3, and 6-11).

I have read on the net these are not obtainable within the UK,let alone within 72 hours of flying.

As said I could do with going to the UK,but don't wish to be locked out of Thailand where I live.

Any advice appreciated.

•  

Join the Thai Expats Stranded Overseas due to Covid-19 restrictions Facebook page for up to date information. There's information how to get the correct certificate there. You will probably not be able to be back before November if you leave now, quite possibly later.