Non-immigrant O Extension

Since I am not married to a Thai national nor a retiree over 50, is there any way for me to obtain the visa extension with local immigration? Or would I have to leave the country for the 90-day stamp?

Thanks!

Not really enough information. I assume you have a non 'O' visa if you are talking about a 90 day stamp.... Since you are not married and not over 50, on what basis have you obtained that....father of a Thai child?

geoffphuket

Chinagal? Or have I misread the name?

It is Chinagal - I guess I am a minority amongst the mainstream expat population :o

And I got my Non-Immigrant "O" with multiple entries from a Thai consulate office in the U.S., for the purpose of conducting due diligence for a potential business in the Kingdom, on behalf of a registered company in Hong Kong. I presented a letter from the company and its registration, finanicals etc. - however, the company IS a Hong Kong entity...

It sounds like extensions on Non-O are primarily issued on the basis of marriage or retirement in the local immigration offices, I wonder if I have a chance with the same documents as I presented for the initial Non-O?